Smartphone under £150

Found 16th Dec 2017
Hi,

I am looking for a smartphone for my mum. She is currently using a Iphone 4 but the battery is faulty so takes long to charge.

Need a new smartphone with a good camera and good battery.
Good phone memory aswell

Was thinking of an Iphone 6 unlocked but hard to fine one for my budget.

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Thl_Knight_1 from Amazon.

Moto e4 plus?

£129 at three

This may also help linky

I think your mum would prefer to stick with an iPhone and the 6 would be your best bet.
Apart from eBay I can only suggest Envirofone

Definitely, definitely the Huawei P8 Lite 2017.

It's Android, but the user interface is very similar to iOS, and therefore your mother will find it very easy to use.

It has a better camera than the equivalent Motorola phones, too.

Moto G4. My grandmother has one and she’s got on with it well

If your mom is use to an Iphone then my advice is don't change to android. It's a nightmare to get use to . Try looking for iPhone SE . They are cheaper/budget than normal I phones in my opinion.

Blusphere47 m ago

If your mom is use to an Iphone then my advice is don't change to …If your mom is use to an Iphone then my advice is don't change to android. It's a nightmare to get use to . Try looking for iPhone SE . They are cheaper/budget than normal I phones in my opinion.

It's not. I had 3 iPhones and switched to Samsung phones. Now I have Samsung on Max. Great mid budget phone

I bought my Mum a Xiaomi MI A1 and she's over the moon with it, for the money you will be hard pressed to beat it.

The redmi note 4 phones are excellent too, android but great spec for around £100 now. Excellent battery life.
Edited by: "sb1876" 17th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text