Expired

Smartphone wanted - Handset only

Found 4th Jan 2008
I need the features of a smartphone, but dont need a contract as I send about 5 txts a month, and make about 20 mins worth of calls, so a contract is a waste of money.

Ideally would like the SPVC550 but the miserable people at Orange wont sell me one.

Any HUKDers spotted any good deals?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I've got an SPV550, had it for a couple of years and bought it from Orange on a PAYG. But I think it's discontinued now so maybe Ebay is the only answer unless a 3rd party phone seller has some stock.

i have a c550....its a used one.....could buy it off me if u name a price...or ebay?

How about a HP Ipaq Smartphone 514, Windows Mobile 6.0? What sort of price range are you looking at?

Banned

wat kind of smart phones do you have in mind to purchase? as i can offer range of different latest mobile handests that are completely sim free unlocked and unbranded for you

I've got spvc600..its got tomtom software on it...1G memory card..+ bluetooth receiver... make me a good offer and I might be tempted to sell..:thinking:

hi i have as new boxed complet with tom tom sw on card spv3100 locked to orange looking £125 thanks

HP 514 brand new not opened? Was going to take it to CEX but will sell it for the same price of £90
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604816
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma713
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1622
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769493

See more discussions