Smartwatch with speaker

Found 13th Oct 2017
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a smartwatch with speaker. Basically a smartwatch which will be able to play a music on it's own without the smartphone nearby and without headphones. Any recommendations up to £200?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If you do manage to find one, which I doubt, it would drain the battery in a really short amount of time and you would have to charge it all the time.
Bigfootpete17 m ago

If you do manage to find one, which I doubt, it would drain the battery in …If you do manage to find one, which I doubt, it would drain the battery in a really short amount of time and you would have to charge it all the time.

Well, my friend have a Gear s3 (too expensive for me) and as a wireless bluetooth speaker it keeps the battery for nice few hour of music playing. I know the sound quality will be poor but in the place where I work any kind of music will be acceptable (can't have my phone or wear headphones)
Huawei Watch 2, slightly over budget around £220 on Amazon (non sim version) but you never know what Black Friday might bring. Non sim versions will require music to be placed onto device memory (4gb) rather than streamed unless you get the sim version.

forum.xda-developers.com/hua…957

As an alt, small bluetooth speaker (not that you actually using the bluetooth part!) with builtin memory card reader.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 13th Oct 2017
thank you. I'll keep my eye on it.

Regarding small speaker... unfortunately security making checks when entering the building so the only option is to have a smartwatch
ciechanm1 h, 20 m ago

thank you. I'll keep my eye on it.Regarding small speaker... unfortunately …thank you. I'll keep my eye on it.Regarding small speaker... unfortunately security making checks when entering the building so the only option is to have a smartwatch

Key an eye also on Amazon warehouse deals sites (and also the .de website).

amazon.co.uk/s/r…h+2
Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants