SmartWatch with strava

Posted 25th Jun
in the market for a £75-£150 SmartWatch and have been really tempted by the nice looking Huawei watches, but none seem to have Strava which is my main fitness app. Can anyone recommend the best watch at this price which has Strava and an okay battery? battery was what put me off the fossil sport
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Wifey got a garmin vivosport 3 directly from garmin. She got a great discount using student card. Think it was unidays.. She loves it and syncs with strava.. I'm sure someone on here would assist with unidays access
The Amazfit app used by Amazfit watches supports syncing with Strava and GoogleFit

Take a look at the Amazfit GTR
Garmin Forerunner 35, works great with Strava and decent battery (as although it has GPS it's a more basic watch overall). Selling brand new on eBay ~£90, or more like £100+ from retailers.
Edited by: "morgie" 25th Jun
Fitbit versa 2 has Strava
I've ordered a Fossil Gen 5 so I can store and play music from it, I don't believe any of the above can. Not received yet but seems to get some good reviews, it also has NFC. £160 from Fossil using their 15% discount for signing up to emails.
gazupnorth25/06/2020 12:36

Wifey got a garmin vivosport 3 directly from garmin. She got a great …Wifey got a garmin vivosport 3 directly from garmin. She got a great discount using student card. Think it was unidays.. She loves it and syncs with strava.. I'm sure someone on here would assist with unidays access

Found a vivoactive 3 for £111 through Garmin with student discount. Would you recommend it?
Wife loves it. That's the price she paid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants