Smarty

Posted 19th Sep
In the process of porting my number over just checked the plan I’m on and it says £25 and not £18.75 has anyone who got the deal have the same or does it show the discount price?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
It is still on.

I signed up last Friday, and thought the same as you. It IS discounted and it will show once you go to the basket and pay. It will also be in the confirm email. Don't panic

38499580-BQdqQ.jpg
StonkwellBogtrotter19/09/2019 12:54

It is still on.I signed up last Friday, and thought the same as you. It IS …It is still on.I signed up last Friday, and thought the same as you. It IS discounted and it will show once you go to the basket and pay. It will also be in the confirm email. Don't panic [Image]

Cool. Just had a chat with them apparently there’s an issue with some dashboards. But they have now confirmed it is discounted. Is it sad I quite like seeing smarty at the top of the phone
DanSpaghetti19/09/2019 12:56

Cool. Just had a chat with them apparently there’s an issue with some d …Cool. Just had a chat with them apparently there’s an issue with some dashboards. But they have now confirmed it is discounted. Is it sad I quite like seeing smarty at the top of the phone

Yeah I just logged into my account and saw it was showing as £25.00. I will be keeping an eye on my bank to see how much they take.
Edited by: "StonkwellBogtrotter" 19th Sep
38499718-e4P0j.jpg
Go on chat and get them to confirm it. Just to cover your back
DanSpaghetti19/09/2019 13:11

[Image] Go on chat and get them to confirm it. Just to cover your back

Sorted

38499755-8iA09.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants