SMARTY - Is it down?

Posted 13th Feb
If anyone is with SMARTY or Three I have a question. Is this, what's happening to me as of this evening, happening to you as well?

• The signal keeps dropping to emergency calls only

• The network "SMARTY" or "3" keeps disappearing from the top left corner of your phone

Just to note, I have tried removing and inserting my SIM card but to no avail

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help. I'll feel better if I'm not alone with this issue, still quite annoying either way though
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Yeah my partner is on Smarty, and could not receive calls earlier this afternoon, a quick restart seemed to sort it though..
malnuman13/02/2020 22:16

Yeah my partner is on Smarty, and could not receive calls earlier this …Yeah my partner is on Smarty, and could not receive calls earlier this afternoon, a quick restart seemed to sort it though..

Thanks. I've tried restarting the phone several times and removing and putting the SIM card back in but to no avail. I thought the case might be interfering with signal or something so I took that off for a while but that also didn't help

Do you know if your partner just couldn't receive calls? Were messages and using data also not working do you know? Thanks again
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 13th Feb
3 network has been fine today. Maybe it’s just Smarty?
Smarty/three have the worst signal in the UK.
Love__Bargains13/02/2020 23:18

Smarty/three have the worst signal in the UK.

They have actually been alright for me recently, obviously not counting today. They definitely aren't the best (understood they're useless in London, fortunately I live nowhere near there). Hopefully the service will resume to what I've been getting recently, as soon as possible
Weby00713/02/2020 23:14

3 network has been fine today. Maybe it’s just Smarty?

If it happens to SMARTY I'd guess it would happen to Three as they're both using the same network. I guess it isn't an issue happening to all customers then, I'll try and sort it with SMARTY tomorrow if it is still happening then. Thanks
andrewworrall113/02/2020 23:21

If it happens to SMARTY I'd guess it would happen to Three as they're both …If it happens to SMARTY I'd guess it would happen to Three as they're both using the same network. I guess it isn't an issue happening to all customers then, I'll try and sort it with SMARTY tomorrow if it is still happening then. Thanks

my dad and brother have plusnet and they have had a day when plusnet was down for the whole day but EE was fine as I am on EE and I have never had a day when EE had been down. so smarty could be down without 3 suffering the same problem.
I am on smarty and mine been fine all day
Three certainly have issues at the moment (Oldham area)
andrewworrall113/02/2020 22:18

Thanks. I've tried restarting the phone several times and removing and …Thanks. I've tried restarting the phone several times and removing and putting the SIM card back in but to no avail. I thought the case might be interfering with signal or something so I took that off for a while but that also didn't helpDo you know if your partner just couldn't receive calls? Were messages and using data also not working do you know? Thanks again

Everything else worked fine, was just the not receiving calls.. hope your phone's ok now,
39903845-NbWWP.jpgThanks everyone for your comments. Seems to be working now (4G is at the top and it seems to be keeping "SMARTY" at the top left corner on my lock screen. Hopefully it will stay like this 🤞
39906118.jpgConsidering I was having the issues yesterday this really is amazing for SMARTY / Three
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 14th Feb
Issue has started happening again! I'm thinking it might be an issue in my home area as it's been okay whilst out all day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants