Groups

Smashed ipod touch 4 screen

HI,
    does anyone know a good honest place to get a smashed screen replaced for an ipod touch 4th gen or the going price for selling it?
    Cheers...

6 Comments

In warranty? If so apple store for free!

my son dropped and smashed his screen we took it to apple store and they replaced it for free

Original Poster

Unbelievable_Jeff

In warranty? If so apple store for free!

got it at christmas so is it still in warranty then, sorry for sounding dumb.

So if you drop your iphone/Touch and your screen smashes Apple will replace the screen? I thought that would be more of an insurance claim...

A mate of mine dropped his and just went through the insurance thinking Apple woulnd't entertain it!

woz

So if you drop your iphone/Touch and your screen smashes Apple will … So if you drop your iphone/Touch and your screen smashes Apple will replace the screen? I thought that would be more of an insurance claim...A mate of mine dropped his and just went through the insurance thinking Apple woulnd't entertain it!

the customer service is a lot better quality than other places. It's because you pay a premium, its cost effective to keep you happy and buying their products

People moan a lot about Apple but that is pretty good of them to replace screens for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions