Smashed screen

Found 9th Jun
Hi all,

Just wondered if any one could help me out. Bought a Paul Smith watch at Christmas from John Lewis (found it on hot deals). Today I’ve gone to look at the time and there is a crack in the screen. Now I have no clue how I have done it but where do I stand in getting it fixed? Is it under warranty?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I'd be very surprised if that was covered by warranty.
I would have thought you would need accidental damage cover. I can not see any shop covering such damage without he accidental cover.
Get a price to fix from here fill in form. Nothing stopping you trying to claim under the warranty as they may offer you a cheaper fix or good will fix for free. Look at paperwork for contract and ask. If you can't claim then the above link maybe an option
Edited by: "wayners" 9th Jun
wayners30 m ago

Get a price to fix from here fill in form. Nothing stopping you trying to …Get a price to fix from here fill in form. Nothing stopping you trying to claim under the warranty as they may offer you a cheaper fix or good will fix for free. Look at paperwork for contract and ask. If you can't claim then the above link maybe an option

Thank you, I’ll give it a try.
My wife had a screen replaced by Beaverbrooks when her screen cracked. It all depends on how the damage looks. If it looks like a small fine bash resulting in a crack, not good. A crack with no defined start of end, better chance.
Unlikely. Warranties cover manufacturing defects, a cracked screen is likely from a knock. Do try though as it might be a defect which caused it to crack and they may replace it.
Have you been on a flight with it recently?

I had a nice, known brand watch which picked up a fracture from the different pressure in a flight. It was clearly not a knock (no starburst at impact point) and they were pretty quick to accept it as a warranty issue.
Evilmonkey2 h, 42 m ago

Have you been on a flight with it recently?I had a nice, known brand watch …Have you been on a flight with it recently?I had a nice, known brand watch which picked up a fracture from the different pressure in a flight. It was clearly not a knock (no starburst at impact point) and they were pretty quick to accept it as a warranty issue.

No not been on a flight recently.
33963411-17pqr.jpg
This is what it looks like.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants