Groups

Smelly shoes

A friend bought me a pair of arab style slip on shoes last year from Morocco. I really like them but the leather must not have been treated properly because the shoes stink of sweaty arses.
    There's no way I can wear them indoors and I can only wear them outdoors if people don't stand too close. I put them away for a year hoping the smell would go but just got them out again and they still smell rank.
    Does anyone know a way to get rid of the pong?

17 Comments

it probably shoudn't have but this has made me lmao.

stuff them with charcoal it will absorb the odour.

its probably not the shoes...........A friend bought me a pair of arab style slip on shoes last year from Morocco. I really like them but the leather must not have been treated properly because the shoes stink of sweaty *****.

why did that make me laugh so much?

sweet!!! try soaking your feet in activated charcoal before you wear em next time, stinky hoofs!!!

Does anyone know what an Arab Strap ACTUALLY is?........

oops, wrong thread!

starsparkle2311;4758985

Arab and smelly? Sorry that made me larf, for all the wrong against PC … Arab and smelly? Sorry that made me larf, for all the wrong against PC reasons

+1

skusey;4758968

its probably not the shoes...........A friend bought me a pair of arab … its probably not the shoes...........A friend bought me a pair of arab style slip on shoes last year from Morocco. I really like them but the leather must not have been treated properly because the shoes stink of sweaty *****. why did that make me laugh so much?

Thats the bit that got me too.

starsparkle2311;4759121

me too, still laughing now...............

Theres a part of me that thinks theres a chance that there maybe actually made of smelly *****.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4759127

Theres a part of me that thinks theres a chance that there maybe actually … Theres a part of me that thinks theres a chance that there maybe actually made of smelly *****.

Lol. You lot have made me wonder why the hell I want too attempt to wear them. At least, unlike my friends, you haven't asked me how I know what sweaty ***** smell like. I like your honesty - you have all scratched and sniffed!

skusey;4758968

its probably not the shoes...........A friend bought me a pair of arab … its probably not the shoes...........A friend bought me a pair of arab style slip on shoes last year from Morocco. I really like them but the leather must not have been treated properly because the shoes stink of sweaty *****. why did that make me laugh so much?

Thats what made me laugh aswel haha

The things they sell in the Moroccan markets haven't been treated to stop them smelling like dead animals - that' what the smell is, not sweaty a***s :giggle:

don't wear a bra .......................

unless ya droopy, then sling the shoes

starsparkle2311;4758985

Arab and smelly? Sorry that made me larf, for all the wrong against PC … Arab and smelly? Sorry that made me larf, for all the wrong against PC reasons

skusey;4759086

+1

which'd be ?

myaser88;4766585

which'd be ?

what does that mean?

skusey;4768767

what does that mean?

can't you grasp simple english ?

myaser88;4769496

can't you grasp simple english ?

which'd is not english pal

Have a poo in each one and leave em overnight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions