Found 9th Aug 2009
I think it can safely be assumed, from the lack of response from the HUKD hierarchy, there will be no addition to the Smiley family in the near future ... ho hum!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

Hi can you not link them in from your own collection.

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5976018

Hi can you not link them in from your own collection.

If you can I would be interested to see how!

Banned

MikeL;5976058

If you can I would be interested to see how!

I havent mastered photos etc:w00t: yet So I cannot help....just a brain wave.:santa::thumbsup:

I link in mine from photobucket if thats any help.. You link 'em the same way you do pics

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/smilies/smilie.gif

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5976082

I havent mastered photos etc:w00t: yet So I cannot help....just a brain … I havent mastered photos etc:w00t: yet So I cannot help....just a brain wave.:santa::thumbsup:

I wish I had a brain to wave:giggle:

Banned

jennybubbles;5976103

I link in mine from photobucket if thats any help.. You link 'em the same … I link in mine from photobucket if thats any help.. You link 'em the same way you do pics

Great I wasnt imagining I seen these before, it was somebody else not my brain wave:thumbsup:

Banned

MikeL;5976127

I wish I had a brain to wave:giggle:

You can now just link them in :thumbsup::santa:

Hey I replied:p

The trouble with bringing ur own in is that it takes too long....I cba in the end:roll:

Original Poster

jennybubbles;5976103

I link in mine from photobucket if thats any help.. You link 'em the same … I link in mine from photobucket if thats any help.. You link 'em the same way you do pics

...so how does that work then ????:thinking:

first save the smile to photobucket and then copy the direct link.

Then click on the little icon at the top of the reply box that look like a mountin with a yellow background and add the link on there.

Original Poster

jennybubbles;5976206

first save the smile to photobucket and then copy the direct link.Then … first save the smile to photobucket and then copy the direct link.Then click on the little icon at the top of the reply box that look like a mountin with a yellow background and add the link on there.

Thanks JB, will try this tomorrow, logging off now, up early in the morning for work,:x

Good night one and all, especially JB:thumbsup:

hannah19790;5976150

Hey I replied:pThe trouble with bringing ur own in is that it takes too … Hey I replied:pThe trouble with bringing ur own in is that it takes too long....I cba in the end:roll:

[SIZE="7"]+1![/SIZE]

Original Poster

]http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-bouncing-001.gif I'm jumping for joy because I now know how to add Smileys other than those in the HUKD file..........duh ....now I'm bored.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!11
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?34
    3. Typical cost of boiler installation22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G915

See more discussions