Smirnoff is launching a new lower alcohol 'Fruit Infusions' range - will it count as 1 of your 5 a day?

Posted 19th Apr
Smirnoff are launching a new range of lower alcohol Fruit Infusions in June - priced at £14 for 50cl with a 23% abv, they should be mixed with soda for the full flavour impact & a lower calorie drink

3217404-JZsQE.jpg
Photo source / info credit - The Grocer

Can imagine they will be lovely for summer BBQ's & with them being lower alcohol, I won't embarrass myself again - no more bursting the neighbours spacehoppers by attempting to re-create the horse of the year show

Made from real fruits infused and distilled individually then mixed with their Smirnoff No. 21 vodka - my question to them would be - will they count as part of your 5 a day

The flavours sound yummy, Orange, Grapefruit & Bitters - for that refreshing citrus taste & I can't wait to try the Raspberry, Rhubarb and Vanilla - what a combo! I LOVE rhubarb, especially in crumbles - ooh there's an idea - Smirnoff (or anyone) if you're reading this - Rhubarb Crumble Fusion
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
You wish
Cheaper to mix Smirnoff itself with fruit juice.
bozo00717 m ago

Cheaper to mix Smirnoff itself with fruit juice.

cheaper yet, to mix off brand vodka with a shot glass
I laugh at 23%
"Raspberry, Rhubarb and Vanilla"

Surely that counts as three ?
Is the vodka made from potatoes.....
Edited by: "Wongy110" 19th Apr
kevlfc25 m ago

i bet u dont touch carlsberg or bud light lol

Corrrrrrrect
cost more for smaller bottle and less alcohol. dosent make sense. might appeal to the girly market or kids.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions