Found 23rd Jan
Best and cheapest place to buy a SMOK 220w X Cube Ultra, been after one for a while but cant find a decent price from a reliable seller.

Thanks for any help

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Approx £47 from Fastech..... used them many times and found them excellent.
I don't really know if that is the cheapest though.

220 Watt oO, that's enough to power a small electric fire ! Vaping is about enjoying a satisfying smoking experience (instead of tobacco) , not bringing fellow sensible vapers into disrepute . Pretending to be the "Flying Scotsman" with your vape cloud is not clever , cool or sociable

I much prefer the Alien 220w , much nicer to hold, better display. I also found the batteries lasted longer vaping at the same watts. You can pick it up for £54 with a baby beast tank ( do not recommend way to hot) or £40ish with out a tank.

£32 at fastech without a tank fasttech.com/cat…ien
Edited by: "Argoj" 23rd Jan

rogparki

Pretending to be the "Flying Scotsman" with your vape cloud is not clever … Pretending to be the "Flying Scotsman" with your vape cloud is not clever , cool or sociable

lmao, have a +1

Argoj

I much prefer the Alien 220w , much nicer to hold, better display. I also … I much prefer the Alien 220w , much nicer to hold, better display. I also found the batteries lasted longer vaping at the same watts. You can pick it up for £54 with a baby beast tank ( do not recommend way to hot) or £40ish with out a tank. £32 at fastech without a tank https://www.fasttech.com/category/3032/mods-vv-vw?sort=r&keywords=alien

You need 8-10 watts with a 1.5 - 2 ohm coil for a satisfying vape (that's from an ex smoker of 40 years !) . So a 20-40 watt mod is more than enough for those who need a bit more . Vaping ,while not totally safe, is far safer than smoking tobacco .

Why do some suppliers have such "exotic " names for their liquids (and exotic prices too) ? To con and fleece the mugs of course . "Produces great clouds " what an insane advertising boast ! Yet numbskulls fall for the marketing hype If you have never smoked - Don't vape - its a public nuisance ,and you will regret starting . If like me you have changed to vaping from a lifetime of smoking then we don't have to annoy our non smoking , non vaping friends by producing unfeasibly large and unnecessary clouds of whatever . Please get a life and get a brain

Edited by: "rogparki" 23rd Jan

rogparki

You need 8-10 watts with a 1.5 - 2 ohm coil for a satisfying vape (that's … You need 8-10 watts with a 1.5 - 2 ohm coil for a satisfying vape (that's from an ex smoker of 40 years !) . So a 20-40 watt mod is more than enough for those who need a bit more . Vaping ,while not totally safe, is far safer than smoking tobacco . Why do some suppliers have such "exotic " names for their liquids (and exotic prices too) ? To con and fleece the mugs of course . "Produces great clouds " what an insane advertising boast Yet numbskulls fall for the marketing hype ) . If you have never smoked - Don't vape -its a public nuisance ,and you will regret starting . If like me you have changed to vaping from a lifetime of smoking then we don't have to annoy our non smoking , non vaping friends by producing unfeasibly large and unnecessary clouds of whatever . Please get a life and get a brain

I agree, after two years of vaping (smoked for 33 years) I have never vaped above 38w. But i do use the higher power building coils and a second or so at 200w with a old un-wicked coil will give you a good to use one for a while. But it is horses for courses and if you want to vape with higher ohm coils and others prefer sub ohm each to their own.

Argoj

I agree, after two years of vaping (smoked for 33 years) I have never … I agree, after two years of vaping (smoked for 33 years) I have never vaped above 38w. But i do use the higher power building coils and a second or so at 200w with a old un-wicked coil will give you a good to use one for a while. But it is horses for courses and if you want to vape with higher ohm coils and others prefer sub ohm each to their own.

As an ex smoker (not allowed to smoke in the pub) I am happy that I can now get my nicotine fix from prudent vaping in my pub . Should the 200 watt "cloud chasing " no brains move in I am sure that all vaping will be banned indoors and I will once again be turfed out into the cold . These numpties just do what the advertising people tell them - and don't have a brain between them .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72795
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    3. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66

See more discussions