Groups
    EXPIRED

Smoke detectors

I'm looking to buy around 10 smoke detectors to be fitted to the ceiling. They have to run on batteries. The cheapest I've found so far is about £15 each which unfortunately is much more than I'm prepared to spend.

13 Comments

kemot1984

I'm looking to buy around 10 smoke detectors to be fitted to the ceiling. … I'm looking to buy around 10 smoke detectors to be fitted to the ceiling. They have to run on batteries. The cheapest I've found so far is about £15 each which unfortunately is much more than I'm prepared to spend.

You should not have a price limit on your life. :roll:

Single from Maplin £4.99
    Twin pack from Maplin £8.99:-
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/300/YD53H_54J1.jpg
    ]http//ww…oke

You should be able to use a voucher and I think it's free delivery after a £35.00 spend.

Original Poster

[quote=dinosteveus]You should not have a price limit on your life. :roll:

It's my mother-in-law...

kemot1984

[quote=dinosteveus]You should not have a price limit on your life. :roll: … [quote=dinosteveus]You should not have a price limit on your life. :roll: It's my mother-in-law...

In that case............:whistling: :whistling:

the fire brigade do a free safety check, im having mine today, apparently if they think you need and smoke alarms anywhere, they provide and fit them free - that what ive been told anyway!!! hope this helps, clare x

Ive Just Had My Free Kidde Smoke Alarm Fitted - Very Good Quality Too - Free From Fire Brigade!!!!!!!

hocka

Ive Just Had My Free Kidde Smoke Alarm Fitted - Very Good Quality Too - … Ive Just Had My Free Kidde Smoke Alarm Fitted - Very Good Quality Too - Free From Fire Brigade!!!!!!!

i might try that, i dont mind the fire Brigade coming to my house :giggle:

i got my smoke alarms from ebay i think i paid about £10 for 3 of them

Original Poster

unfortunately she does not live in this country

kemot1984

unfortunately she does not live in this country

I thought you said it was for the mother in law:-D

The ones the fire brigade put up now have 10yr batteries in them. Fire brigade fitte them free for parents. There is a fire safety website where you can book for a visit.

where does she live?

Banned

iglimpse

The ones the fire brigade put up now have 10yr batteries in them. Fire … The ones the fire brigade put up now have 10yr batteries in them. Fire brigade fitte them free for parents. There is a fire safety website where you can book for a visit.

Do you know the link? Might as well get something back for my council tax

i can vouch for the fire brigade they were great - even left some books for my daughter - francis the firefly!!! reall great service from them, and its lots of girls dream come true! 2 firemen!!!!! (helping out that is! hee hee)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?33
      2. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      3. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11

See more discussions