Groups

smoker haven... anyone heard of it? its a cigarette without tobacco

just found this out from my brother...wonder anyone else heard of it? link in next post..

11 Comments

Original Poster

dont know this particular brand but e cigs have been around for a while-they are excellent for cutting down or stopping completely-and legal to use indoors and even apparently on planes!

Original Poster

barky

dont know this particular brand but e cigs have been around for a … dont know this particular brand but e cigs have been around for a while-they are excellent for cutting down or stopping completely-and legal to use indoors and even apparently on planes!

how do they know if its a real one or e cigs... 1st time i heard of this.... suprised!!

Banned

shybeauty

how do they know if its a real one or e cigs... 1st time i heard of … how do they know if its a real one or e cigs... 1st time i heard of this.... suprised!!

because no smoke comes out i think

shybeauty

how do they know if its a real one or e cigs... 1st time i heard of … how do they know if its a real one or e cigs... 1st time i heard of this.... suprised!!

they look the same but they are made of plastic and metal-you still get the nicotine hit,and even an inhalation effect with the vapour-you can get the nicotine cartridges in 3 different strengths-some people have stopped real cigs completely using these and some friends of mine use them to replace every second cig to cut by half.

btw op-if you are considering getting one-dont use the link you provided-you can get them far cheaper than that

E Cigs are excellent, helped me quit the analogs! Vaping on a Tornado Mega from totally e wicked, tons of flavours to choose from but can get addictive as well! But you have options on 0mg Nicotine to various other high levels.

where would we be able to buy them here

singer

singer

where would we be able to buy them here singer

Totally E Wicked, Liberty Flights.... those 2 are the biggest.

thank you

singer

Original Poster

barky

btw op-if you are considering getting one-dont use the link you … btw op-if you are considering getting one-dont use the link you provided-you can get them far cheaper than that

no, i dont smoke... its my brother, he told me about this stuff and i was like... no such thing....and he gave me that link.

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?45
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions