SMS MESSAGES

Banned
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY GOOD SMS MESSAGES AS IM FED UP OF RECEIVING THE SOME OLD MESSAGES for example

Why do women wear knickers?.... Because health and safty at work act states ALL MANHOLES SHOULD BE COVERED WHEN NO IN USE >

10 Comments

the ones i get cant be posted on here :lol:

I have to defining qualities.

1) My amazing memory

I forget the other one.

Original Poster Banned

LOOKS LIKE i have a lot to learn on what u can and can not post on here :-( newbie }

the missus was nagging me last night,she was saying we have lost all sexual pleasure,so i said to her why dont you go and slip into something nice.....like an effing coma!

Original Poster Banned

my husband loved that one hes still laughing i replied dont get any ideas sleep with one eye open tonight

loupomm;3501673

the ones i get cant be posted on here :lol:

Yeah me too :-D

IMZARDI1966;3501904

my husband loved that one hes still laughing i replied dont get any ideas … my husband loved that one hes still laughing i replied dont get any ideas sleep with one eye open tonight

haha

If you're a male, just accidentally put a 'x' on the end of a text to a mate and you're in for a real treat.

dcx_badass;3502456

Why?

yes i wanna know why aswell???:?

Original Poster Banned

LOL TO FUNNY i can imagine it lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764023
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions