SMS service centre number for iD mobile

Found 3rd May 2017
I have joined iD on a rolling £5 contract and since joining 8 weeks ago I have been unable to send texts though I can receive them and have been told I need their SMS service centre number, I cant find it on their website and trying to get through on the phone is impossible. Does anyone have it please. I have a MotoG4 phone.
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
10 Comments
idmobile.co.uk/hel…ool

Hi this maybe what you are looking for, i'm not a hundred percent though I just googled and if you type in your information on there website it may give you the details?
Original Poster
Hi, Thanks for replies but Ive already looked at these settings and there is no mention of the SMS service number. Does anyone have the iD sim that they can let me know the number please.
Edited by: "Cassie1312" 3rd May 2017
The customer services number on my bill is +44(0)333 003 7777. It's the only phone number on there. They should be able to give you the number you need. Good luck.
Original Poster
Smallfish

The customer services number on my bill is +44(0)333 003 7777. It's the … The customer services number on my bill is +44(0)333 003 7777. It's the only phone number on there. They should be able to give you the number you need. Good luck.

Thanks, been trying to get through all night, but they shut at 8, anyone have the number please?
Try this number under the Text messaging settings is says SMSC Number which I presume is the SMS Centre the number is +447782000800. Hope it helps.
Original Poster
Sprograt

Try this number under the Text messaging settings is says SMSC Number … Try this number under the Text messaging settings is says SMSC Number which I presume is the SMS Centre the number is +447782000800. Hope it helps.

Many Thanks it worked!
Cassie1312

Many Thanks it worked!

​I'm glad you got it working.
Original Poster
Sprograt

I'm glad you got it working.

Thank you so much.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions