SMYTHS TOYS 20% OFF...........BUT..........

Found 20th Sep 2015
As you know Smyths have 20% off most things this weekend. However thet are NOT the cheapest, one of my items in Smyths was £50 (£40) with discount but was £35in AMazon. The other was £50 as well but £45 in Argos. Couldn't be bothered going all that way for one so basically ended up paying the same without the crowds.

people were queueing from 7am with 3 and 4 trolleys. Just check around you might just save yourself a trip,
Community Updates
8 Comments
I went to my bolton store yesterday and it was like a cattle market.
Wanted lego wall.e and the ghostbusters car but they pretty much all gone even in my other 2 local stores.
So I found the cheapest prices online and used bespoke.
They even got back with a price for an item which wasn't in stock.
Paid about £2 more for them to be delivered compared to smyths.
geebeegooner

I went to my bolton store yesterday and it was like a cattle market....

Sad times.

http://www.stmarksbolton.webspace.virginmedia.com/St%20Marks%20Images/N%20Cattle%20Market%20Hotel.jpg

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/_fanpages/Cattle%20Market%20Orlando%20Street%20Bolton_zpsspjg2ti7.jpg
fanpages

Sad times.

My wife's auntie use to run that pub. It's gone now. Flattened.
Mad seeing that pic though
geebeegooner

My wife's auntie use to run that pub. It's gone now. Flattened.Mad seeing … My wife's auntie use to run that pub. It's gone now. Flattened.Mad seeing that pic though

More so that I had no idea of your connection to it!
geebeegooner

My wife's auntie use to run that pub. It's gone now. Flattened.Mad seeing … My wife's auntie use to run that pub. It's gone now. Flattened.Mad seeing that pic though

​Bloody hell I remember drinking in there when I was younger, few in the cattle and off to town afterwards.
I went to smyths to get a toy that I thought would have been a bargain. I was in smyths before the sale and it was priced at £48.99 (has been this reduced price for weeks if not months) had originally been £59.99 so thought on Friday that it would be £48.99 + 20%
smcg123

I went to smyths to get a toy that I thought would have been a bargain. I … I went to smyths to get a toy that I thought would have been a bargain. I was in smyths before the sale and it was priced at £48.99 (has been this reduced price for weeks if not months) had originally been £59.99 so thought on Friday that it would be £48.99 + 20%

Sorry had to post and add the rest (app causing problems) the toy was not £48.99 + 20% it had gone back up to £59.99 which isn't worth it as I can get it far cheaper online. A lot of other products were the same, very misleading
deleted57959

Used to have my Christmas meal there with work, around 2003-2004.. worked … Used to have my Christmas meal there with work, around 2003-2004.. worked across the road at what was Great Universal, and is now Littlewoods or Shop Direct Group.

Yeah still there, loads of people going to lose there jobs as shop direct are relocating.
Gone proper grim now bolton.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants