Found 11th Jul 2009
just come back to my computer,was watching tv downstairs and left my window open,my room was filled with the dreded snails ,they were everywhere and leaving that poo trail thing they leave on my white walls,well there was about 15 of them ,i tryed to kill them with some lynx but that just made it worse and most of them came out of there shells and turned into sluggs so then i had to get a bucket and spade and dispose of them,also i've just spotted a big daddy longlegs looking at me,why can it be all nice and sunny like it was last week?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Original Poster

omg lol.....

Original Poster

anyone gonna comment on this amazing story?

what happened next?

lol..

Original Poster

kaits;5724069

what happened next?

the snails died ,the spider was squished with a magazine and everyone lived happily ever after:thumbsup:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa251/GreatMcGoogler/CoolStoryBro.jpg

Original Poster

lilsmithy;5724112

I couldnt agree more
:thumbsup:

I use lynx to confuse the flies invading my kitchen & then I move in for the kill with a rolled up tea towel :w00t:
I used to get told off when I was at home as flies & ants have feeling :lol: my mum even fed the ants a sugar cube because they were only coming in the house because they were hungry!

Original Poster

stgeorge;5724144

I use lynx to confuse the flies invading my kitchen & then I move in for … I use lynx to confuse the flies invading my kitchen & then I move in for the kill with a rolled up tea towel :w00t:I used to get told off when I was at home as flies & ants have feeling :lol: my mum even fed the ants a sugar cube because they were only coming in the house because they were hungry!

yeer rolled up tea towels work well.been doing that for years,spiders are so useless,never seen one catch a flie and they just leave webs in the way that get in your face

JACKIT99;5724093

the snails died ,the spider was squished with a magazine and everyone … the snails died ,the spider was squished with a magazine and everyone lived happily ever after:thumbsup:

hmm
I am kind of sad about the snail slayings. It was a wasted opportunity. You could have put little coloured dots on them and had snail races via your web cam and betted on who wins with your internet friends:?

stgeorge;5724144

I use lynx to confuse the flies invading my kitchen & then I move in for … I use lynx to confuse the flies invading my kitchen & then I move in for the kill with a rolled up tea towel :w00t:I used to get told off when I was at home as flies & ants have feeling :lol: my mum even fed the ants a sugar cube because they were only coming in the house because they were hungry!

Do you two guys work for Lynx?

Original Poster

kaits;5724226

hmmI am kind of sad about the snail slayings. It was a wasted … hmmI am kind of sad about the snail slayings. It was a wasted opportunity. You could have put little coloured dots on them and had snail races via your web cam and betted on who wins with your internet friends:?Do you two guys work for Lynx?

they died a terriable terriable death ,i broke my webcam and cant be botherd to buy another one as i hardly use it ow and i use all the lynx i dont like that people give me at christmas:stocking:
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;5724293

Is that the follow up to "Snakes on a plane"?

they wernt quiet killer snails but i nearly got stung with there venom

:roll:

My little boy was convinced he wanted to watch two snails fight today so he brought two in and set them on the living room table..... I gotta admit if they were fighting....... it was really reallllllllllllllly slowwwwwwwwwwww

JACKIT99;5724290

they died a terriable terriable death ,i broke my webcam and cant be … they died a terriable terriable death ,i broke my webcam and cant be botherd to buy another one as i hardly use it ow and i use all the lynx i dont like that people give me at christmas:stocking::thumbsup:

:lol:hehe how many cans of Lynx were you given?
ps i am not laughing at the snail carnage. I am laughing at the amount of cans of lynx anyone can be given for xmas.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5724394

My little boy was convinced he wanted to watch two snails fight today so … My little boy was convinced he wanted to watch two snails fight today so he brought two in and set them on the living room table..... I gotta admit if they were fighting....... it was really reallllllllllllllly slowwwwwwwwwwww

probably was a full on fight for them,just seemed slow as we are giants:)

Original Poster

kaits;5724401

:lol:hehe how many cans of Lynx were you given?

got quite a few,everyone gave me the ones they didnt want thinking i would want them:thumbsup:

I think Lynx is flammable, so if you use a match then hey presto, a fly killing flame thrower.
On second thoughts, probably not a good idea :w00t:

JACKIT99;5724290

they died a terriable terriable death ,i broke my webcam and cant be … they died a terriable terriable death ,i broke my webcam and cant be botherd to buy another one as i hardly use it ow and i use all the lynx i dont like that people give me at christmas:stocking::thumbsup:

You are just mean......... murderer

Snails have feelings too :whistling:

bigflump;5724441

I think Lynx is flammable, so if you use a match then hey presto, a fly … I think Lynx is flammable, so if you use a match then hey presto, a fly killing flame thrower.On second thoughts, probably not a good idea :w00t:

ooohh... I do have some neighbours I'm not keen on...

having ideas about what to do next time they have a BBq

lol lynx grenade over the fence :w00t:

bigflump;5724478

lol lynx grenade over the fence :w00t:

:giggle:

Original Poster

fireheaven;5724443

You are just mean......... murdererSnails have feelings too :whistling:

do be serious,do you have pet snails ?:whistling:

i dont like people who kill snails

JACKIT99;5724492

i do!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/snailmeet.jpg

JACKIT99;5724492

Yes, an apple snail... called Brian

bigflump;5724534

Brian is yellow :-D

Original Poster

bigflump;5724534

i used to have a tropical apple snail in my fish tank until my brother decided to buy me a crab and put it in for me and that was its feeding sorted:thumbsup:

kaits;5724558

Brian is yellow :-D

and he hogs all the food, the fishes don't stand a chance:w00t:

thanks for sharing

JACKIT99;5724565

i used to have a tropical apple snail in my fish tank until my brother … i used to have a tropical apple snail in my fish tank until my brother decided to buy me a crab and put it in for me and that was its feeding sorted:thumbsup:

tbh when i first got Brian, i wasn't sure about snails.
But now i've had him for while, they're quite fun to watch :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions