Found 17th Dec 2014
Anybody else having problems submitting a receipt for Snap & Save to Topcashback? I upload the receipt and then when it asks you to confirm it's the right one, I get a 'Whoopsie Daisy' page. It's been like this for the last 3 hours.

1. Ask
  2. Cashback
6 Comments

i had uploaded using mobile app couple of hours ago .. it was fine no issues

Original Poster

kandrusatish

i had uploaded using mobile app couple of hours ago .. it was fine no … i had uploaded using mobile app couple of hours ago .. it was fine no issues

Thanks for your reply. I'll try from a different pc and see whether that works.

No, just tried from another computer and it still won't work - must be their website.
Edited by: "Jagron" 17th Dec 2014

email the photos into them instead. that's what i was advised to do by customer service. from memory, think the email is just [email protected]topcashback.co.uk hope this helps ☺

Original Poster

alibaby10b

email the photos into them instead. that's what i was advised to do by … email the photos into them instead. that's what i was advised to do by customer service. from memory, think the email is just [email protected] hope this helps ☺/* */

Will try again in the morning and if it's still not working, I'll do as you suggest. Thanks for your reply.

Jagron

Will try again in the morning and if it's still not working, I'll do as … Will try again in the morning and if it's still not working, I'll do as you suggest. Thanks for your reply./* */

I can confirm that is the right email address - I did have a problem once in the past with a Body Shop one which I scanned & they said wasn't clear enough so they asked me to email which I did, they then asked me to re-email which I did I even made sure it was as clear as I could but it declined! That was in August though I gave up in the end - have had others work ok since so no idea what was up with that everything was on it as should be and I could read it all ok.

I'm have trouble too, sent them an email with photo attached.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. More than five of us bought it, didn't we?1829
    2. Anyone want to take on Amazon for Chocolates?614
    3. The Brexit Good News Thread45
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322809

See more discussions