SNES mini

Posted 14th Dec 2019
After a SNES mini - reasonably priced if anyone has one?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
What do you define as reasonably priced?
£25-£35
Macdaddy15/12/2019 00:01

£25-£35

Haha! That’s funny Good one!

But no seriously mate, what do you define as "reasonably priced"?
To be honest mate I have seen a fair few going for £40 but when postage is added it’s bumped up to closer to £50 based on this I wouldn’t go above £40.
Macdaddy15/12/2019 00:44

To be honest mate I have seen a fair few going for £40 but when postage is …To be honest mate I have seen a fair few going for £40 but when postage is added it’s bumped up to closer to £50 based on this I wouldn’t go above £40.

Where? Serious question as most retailers are now sold out and they’re out of production. Are you sure you aren’t finding knock-offs as there are plenty of those around?
There’s a few on the Facebook selling pages and also on gumtree, they are not the knock off ones with 120+ games (obviously nothing to say they will work properly though either)
Macdaddy15/12/2019 01:17

There’s a few on the Facebook selling pages and also on gumtree, they are n …There’s a few on the Facebook selling pages and also on gumtree, they are not the knock off ones with 120+ games (obviously nothing to say they will work properly though either)

You’re probably not going to find better than that to be honest. They’ll probably only increase in price from here on. Cheapest I got one for was £50. My first one cost more than that. (I bought the second to keep new/unused incase my original broke in the future)
Edited by: "Biddy2" 15th Dec 2019
In case you didn't know a lot of the sines games are now available on the switch for free if you have an online subscription. Obviously not worth dishing out for a switch just for that though
Have you got an Android box? You can add all the games to that, just use RetroArch
That’s a good shout but I don’t have one unfortunately.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions