Groups
    EXPIRED

sniff of a scam?.....lol

SuperEd
    just got this email

8 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

Dear Partner,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.M) Fifteen million United States Dollars to your bank account within ten (10) banking days.Upon the receipt of your reply,I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expences occur in this transaction,I am expecting your urgent response.

My Regards to your family,

Mr Sidiki Amadou

goonertillidie;5337117

I am expecting your urgent response.

I hope you immediately replied

pretty much everyone gets one of these every week or so

Original Poster SuperEd

Predikuesi;5337144

I hope you immediately replied

yeh i gave them all my details and the monies are being transffered as i type...:-D

Play him along a little.
    We should start a 419 HUKD Scam thread

Original Poster SuperEd

think we should lol

ChrisUK;5337169

Play him along a little.We should start a 419 HUKD Scam thread

goonertillidie;5337183

think we should lol

yes:)

dear partner

i need your help in claiming second home expenses. ideal business opportunity to be assistant to british mp

we will need your address in nigeria so we can send the 50" plasma tvs and hopefully get local workers to put in duck pond - if none available we will send over british ones at our expense

all you need to do is at next election - break into ballot boxes and change votes

please contact immediately - before shzzle hits the fan

yours

Original Poster SuperEd

holly100;5337225

yes:)dear partner i need your help in claiming second home expenses. … yes:)dear partner i need your help in claiming second home expenses. ideal business opportunity to be assistant to british mpwe will need your address in nigeria so we can send the 50" plasma tvs and hopefully get local workers to put in duck pond - if none available we will send over british ones at our expenseall you need to do is at next election - break into ballot boxes and change votesplease contact immediately - before shzzle hits the fanyours

:-D LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047189
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions