Groups
    EXPIRED

Snooper or Road Angel?

Which is the best one available that picks up the most type of speed detection methods please? Don't want one thats built into a sat nav as it's already fitted in the car. Doesn't mater about the price aslong as its good / reliable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

14 Comments

I have the road angel plus and its pretty good. It costs £3.99 a month for the updates and it also picks up the laser guns as well.

hubbie has one of these --> speedtraps.co.uk/roa…htm

Very good and very compact.

He has just got a new unit from work so will be offering this for sale if you're interested?

unless you drive like an idiot and break the speed laws why would you want one???

Original Poster

tinkerbellsteve;4757065

unless you drive like an idiot and break the speed laws why would you … unless you drive like an idiot and break the speed laws why would you want one???

Get a life mate, there is always one idiot around, if you are not going to help then go elsewhere and leave me alone!

Original Poster

united002;4756670

I have the road angel plus and its pretty good. It costs £3.99 a month … I have the road angel plus and its pretty good. It costs £3.99 a month for the updates and it also picks up the laser guns as well.

Does this one detect camera vans and average speed cameras on motorways?

Original Poster

anyone?

As long as you keep it updated it tells you where the average speed cams are, it doesn't detect the vans (unfortunately!!) but it tells you where they have been gps'd

tinkerbellsteve;4757065

unless you drive like an idiot and break the speed laws why would you … unless you drive like an idiot and break the speed laws why would you want one???

Oh and they also have an overspeed indicator that beeps to let you know your going too fast

Original Poster

united002;4758013

As long as you keep it updated it tells you where the average speed cams … As long as you keep it updated it tells you where the average speed cams are, it doesn't detect the vans (unfortunately!!) but it tells you where they have been gps'd

Thanks, any more info any one?

Original Poster

Still looking for one, is there a site i can use to see customer reviews?

I have a Road Angel compact.

It detects the lasers, all camera's, van's, schools, area's with high rates of accidents, overspeed etc.

You can turn each alert on & off as desired.

I have the camera's & vans on

Also hardwired it into my car, so no nasty plug sticking out of the ciggie lighter....

I paid £99 for 3 years subscription to keep it upto date

Original Poster

ChrisUK;5088573

I have a Road Angel compact.It detects the lasers, all camera's, van's, … I have a Road Angel compact.It detects the lasers, all camera's, van's, schools, area's with high rates of accidents, overspeed etc.You can turn each alert on & off as desired.I have the camera's & vans on :)Also hardwired it into my car, so no nasty plug sticking out of the ciggie lighter....I paid £99 for 3 years subscription to keep it upto date

Thanks Chris - don't suppose you know which is the best one available or is the one you got one of the best?

They are all quite similar mate, it's upto you (I got mine 2nd hand) !

Have a look here:

roadangel.co.uk/pro…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182470
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions