Groups

Snow!!!!!!!

ok just a bit of fun here because iv been argueing with my family about this so i wana know what you guys think. just yes or no' s. do you think it is going to snow in the south east of england before chirsmas? as i said just a bit of fun that probley will turn out not to be fun atall lol...........

17 Comments

yes in the north west

I've snow idea :whistling:

We had snow on the mountains yesterday :-) - think it all got swept away by the heavy rain and gale force winds today tho :-( !!

not a chance, all south of meadowhall in sheffield is forcast to be 12 inches or even a foot underwater by next year or even as early as 2010.

Been snowing near snowdon for days.

Snow on Ben Lomond this morning.

cannyscot;7050417

Snow on Ben Lomond this morning.

nothing in the dundee area atm lol hopefully get some soon tho its benn ruddy cold enough lol

micoo;7050425

nothing in the dundee area atm lol hopefully get some soon tho its benn … nothing in the dundee area atm lol hopefully get some soon tho its benn ruddy cold enough lol

Better look out the welding equipment! :whistling:

Banned

snowed today and stuck its the first time ive seen snow for years and years

mod

Yeah it'll snow within 2 weeks

i hope so getting fed up of all this rain
    i hope we get some notice its coming though , coz i need to panic buy everything in the supermarket like the rest of britain:whistling:

I'm in south east to and i think it will snow by the end of the week.

I don't think December will be very snowy, even in the north. January on the other hand........

:whistling:

I hope it snows in the East of England at Christmas, I want a white Christmas! :santa:

Dont eat yellow snow

well if you mean snow that sticks to the ground and remains... no!

if you mean a few flurries from the sky after the massive hailstones we had in London yesterday.. hell yes!

I live on the coast so no, but i work 40 miles inland, so yes! lol \m/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59

See more discussions