Snow Foam - How much to use?

Found 26th Jun 2011
Hi all,

Has anyone used Snow Foam to wash their car?

I've recently Bought the Snow Foam Lance and a 5Lt Snow Foam solution and would just like a bit of advice.

How much Solution shall I add to water to get a thick layer on my car.

I have read some forums stating 2cm and 1inch with warm water.

What works well in your experience?
Community Updates
MiscSnow
7 Comments
Doesn't it come with any instructions?
Instructions? Pah. Better to ask on a shopping forum for how to use it.
I've got one and use about an inch of snowfoam then fill with water, some suggest putting some car wash solution in too to make it thicker foam, but I haven't done this. Be careful when you 1st use it - it goes everywhere! Also, remember to adjust the nozzle, more often than not it is this rather than your snow foam dilution which gives better foam
whatsThePoint

Doesn't it come with any instructions?

dimebars

Instructions? Pah. Better to ask on a shopping forum for how to use it.

I know how to use it i was asking how much solution people tend to use for best results as different people use different quantities.
cosmicdav3

I've got one and use about an inch of snowfoam then fill with water, some … I've got one and use about an inch of snowfoam then fill with water, some suggest putting some car wash solution in too to make it thicker foam, but I haven't done this. Be careful when you 1st use it - it goes everywhere! Also, remember to adjust the nozzle, more often than not it is this rather than your snow foam dilution which gives better foam

Yes I ended up using one inch with warm water. I should of read your post before i started using it. it did go everywhere. lol.
Yes the nozzle proved to be very useful when adjusting.

Thanks mate

tvfan

I think detailing world forum has lots of guides on this (e.g. … I think detailing world forum has lots of guides on this (e.g. http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=71201)

yep seen that. thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants