Groups
    EXPIRED

SNOW GLOBE HELP PLEASE

Hi Everyone Merry Xmas to you all! Need help with this please i am trying to find a nice snow globe as a present for a birthday, not Xmas gift. Was looking into finding a limited Edition one or one by Swarovski but im really stuggling! Ive tried the high street and looked all over the net with not much luck.

Only half decent ones i can find are disney ones or pretty Xmas ones. I dont mind going up to the westend if i have too and my budget is up to £100. Looking for something special, i know its a strange present but it has a lot of meaning to someone special. Hope this post helps, got around a week left!!!!

Someone did mention harrods which im probably gonna check out at the weekend but if anyones got a picture they can post would really help as i cant see them on harrods website.

Thank you everyone! Keep posting those excellent deals!!

4 Comments

have you tried ebay? there are a couple on there 'Swarovski Snow Globe' but not sure if you would get in time for Christmas...

Original Poster

Yeah checked them out already they look a bit plain, i know its a snowglobe but wheres the snow?? They make alot of waterglobes now with glitter and stars. Trying to find a nice quality snow globe, this as been harder than i thought!!!!

what kind of thing do you wnat inside it? city? flower? disney characters?

Original Poster

Sorry for the late reply i am looking for flowers or city something pretty it is a special birthday gift. Dont want disney or Xmas theme.

Thanks for the help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions