Groups
    EXPIRED

SNOW GLOBES HELP

Hi Everyone Merry Xmas to you all! Need help with this please i am trying to find a nice snow globe as a present for a birthday, not Xmas gift. Was looking into finding a limited Edition one or one by Swarovski but im really stuggling ive tried the high street and looked all over the net. Only half decent ones i can find are disney ones or pretty Xmas ones. I dont mind going up to the westend if i have too and my budget is up to £100. Looking for something special, i know its a strange present but it has a lot of meaning to someone special. Hope this helps post, got around a week left!!!!
    Thank you everyone! Keep posting those excellent deals!!

3 Comments

My parents have just bought one for my new daughter from Harrods. It's absolutely lush. A real glass one with a wind-up mechanism that plays music. Wouldn't like to guess how much it was but it's definitely a keeper!!

Original Poster

Hi there, thank you for your reply! I have been on harrods.co.uk and unfortuneatley cannot view the item. I dont mind going upto the westend at the weekend but its going to be PACKED!! Is there any chance posting a picture of the snowglobe or emailing me a pic? This has been really difficult to locate!! Doe it have a theme also? ie Xmas or Happy Birthday? Any more info would be a great help! Many thanks and Merry Xmas!!

costco ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      3. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment45

See more discussions