Groups
    EXPIRED

Snow glow elsa

Bought this for my 2 year old little girl for xmas, it sings 1 song and doesnt say anything else, and only sings when pendant is pressed not when her arm is lifted? Is it just me or does it say it does alot more on the box?

14 Comments

haven't got one myself but there's not a tag still in battery which sometimes keeps toys on demo mode or maybe a switch?

Original Poster

Comment

dmtuk

haven't got one myself but there's not a tag still in battery which … haven't got one myself but there's not a tag still in battery which sometimes keeps toys on demo mode or maybe a switch?

thats what we thought when it was in the box box but weve checked all over and cant find anything! It has a switch for 3 different languages though!

nothing in the manual?

might be worth contacting the manufacturers as I had a problem with a barbie doll I had and they were great. that was mattel. (have you changed batteries?)

Think you still have it in demo mode. Swith on back needs to be on zero

No 1 demo mode, and no 2 Spanish/language select. 0 full mode

supermod

Have you installed the new battteries as directed as the ones that come with the doll are for demonstration only according to Instructions :

http://i62.tinypic.com/rc93f4.jpghttp://i57.tinypic.com/2m7btkx.jpg

If that still doesn't work then it sounds like it's faulty unfortunately
    Edited by: "sigma" 31st Dec 2015

Original Poster

Comment

quietmouse1984

No 1 demo mode, and no 2 Spanish/language select. 0 full mode

sorted it! Thank you! Was nothing left of the box, an excited little girl doesnt think it needs reading before destroying!

Pleased it's fixed. Although give it a few days and you probably wish it wasn't.

yah..

does it sing the full chorus , we had to fiddle with ours with 0 1 2 settings to get it right x

Any ideas how to switch it off?

Original Poster

Comment

whitelightning

Any ideas how to switch it off?

when you find out will you let me know please lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app1312
      2. parquet floor sanded34