Groups

Snow makes me grumpy!

Another day staying at home with baby. Really don't want to slide down the hill with my pushchair

Everyone else enjoying it?

13 Comments

http://images.hellokids.com/_uploads/_tiny_galerie/20091250/snowman01-source_udv.gif

http://www.streetlessons.com/images/jc/Siteidea27.jpg

Im not enjoying it - caught some horrible cold (not swine flu - already had it lol)
    but i hope it snows again tonight - otherwise i'll have college tommorow

Do you have any good remedies for getting rid of sore throat? seeing that your a mammy!

=]

I am really fed up of it. Keep having to go shoveling snow and now aching all over. and the forecast is for more Monday & Tuesday. Supposed to be working tomorrow but its single track for 2 miles and I don't know if I want to risk it or not. Had it for 3 weeks now I wish it would all disappear.

AT LAST....its all melting away today......Hurrahh

karagh;7494692

AT LAST....its all melting away today......Hurrahh

Same here, despite the weather forecasts saying that we would get more snow.

Banned

Wife's colleague fell on her pregnant stomach, didn't go to hospital to get her baby checked out though as she felt it kicking...silly me thinks.

When my wife is pregnant she won't be leaving the house, I might get a wee over protective in fact

Original Poster

That polar bear is just what I'm scared is gonna happen to me lmao.
    (I look like him too)

Glad others is grumpy with it too & not just me

Sore throat, just some lockets is all I can suggest sorry

She needs to get bump checked, I constantly throw it in my other halves face how he got in a mood & ignored me for days when I was pregnant & it snowed last year.

Wouldnt even pop me to shops even though he lived up road. If I fallen (live up a massive hill)

Grrr....better stop thinking about that now

Hardly any snow in Belgium. Just sayin' :whistling:

Original Poster

Hmmph you can have ours, I will blow it over if I have to :w00t:

Boom123;7494535

Im not enjoying it - caught some horrible cold (not swine flu - already … Im not enjoying it - caught some horrible cold (not swine flu - already had it lol)but i hope it snows again tonight - otherwise i'll have college tommorow :(Do you have any good remedies for getting rid of sore throat? seeing that your a mammy!=]

put some of simes lun juice in a cup, mix it with some fap and lemon and there you go! your throat will be good as new to continue...

Original Poster

Lion_Man;7501593

put some of simes lun juice in a cup, mix it with some fap and lemon and … put some of simes lun juice in a cup, mix it with some fap and lemon and there you go! your throat will be good as new to continue...

What is simes lun & Fap

MissBehave;7502105

What is simes lun & Fap

Internal joke. Sorry cant share.

And i will. Thanks =]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25113
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616