Groups

Snow on Eastenders...a bit weird ain't it!

What the hell's going on there then?

12 Comments

Dandruff :-D

just heard Morrissey singing in the background, things are looking up

They are always about 2 months behind so this will be that cold snap we had in February, a bit of a joke really, you would have thought they would have avoided outdoor scenes knowing it would be shown in mid april when it wasn't likely to snow.

Original Poster

Jim N;4956123

Dandruff :-D

But Max Branning's bald!

Foxy102;4956144

But Max Branning's bald!

pubic dandruff?

Original Poster

Must have kept his flies open then...he usually does anyway I s'ppose.

starsparkle2311;4956194

ewwwwwwwwwwww ginger tooo, ewwwwwwwwwww

aint that bloke you love ginger too? (your avatar)

starsparkle2311;4956096

there was snow on Doctor's too, not that I watch it of … there was snow on Doctor's too, not that I watch it of course.......................just happened to see it the other day,loltho'I must say I'm still in shock after they killed of Nick in such a brutal way, now George and Ronnie have gone, and now Ruth - I am Michelle.......................

Killed off nick??? when? ???

You do realise it's not a live documentary, don't you?

starsparkle2311;4956873

wut?!!!!!!!!!!! real-life threatening post … wut?!!!!!!!!!!! real-life threatening post there..................................lol

.....Just because you're too hot to touch, no need to get chopsy! :-D

Banned

eastenders is recorded six weeks before its actually shown. so tonights episode was recorded when we had snow back in feb

starsparkle2311;4956978

he says his hair is brown,lol, i say i'm a millionaire,lolI was joking, … he says his hair is brown,lol, i say i'm a millionaire,lolI was joking, not aimed at you, I was trying to attempt a witty reply to yours, which I found funny,(your comment that is) gees, I hate this site, people get on my back for the slightest thing, excuse me, while I run off and cry,,,,,bwahahahahahaha, not really.

And another thing, Simon Pegg is my gay lover! :friends:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions