Snow white on Blu Ray

Comes out November, is it likely to beecome rare like happened with Disney dvds..

Thoughts?

11 Comments

no......

I doubt it, but I would still buy it :thumbsup:

Disney usually restricts the sale of their Dvd's etc to specific times so I'd guess so xxx

You dont mean the x rated version do you? :whistling:

Original Poster

cribert;6184349

no......

Any reasoning?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6184357

Disney usually restricts the sale of their Dvd's etc to specific times so … Disney usually restricts the sale of their Dvd's etc to specific times so I'd guess so xxxYou dont mean the x rated version do you? :whistling:

I will look into the xrated one

Yeah i was thinking restricted sales, just depends how many people want blu rays of it whilst its in the "disney vault" lol

Titchimp;6184413

Any reasoning?

just a guess:-D

They will probably do what they usually do, bring out this then 6 months later bring out a super duper edition, then delete it for the next 6 years until a new format is made MEGA Blu ray with 60 hours of deleted scene and interviews.

Banned

Titchimp;6184430

Yeah i was thinking restricted sales, just depends how many people want … Yeah i was thinking restricted sales, just depends how many people want blu rays of it whilst its in the "disney vault" lol

I would say it'll be restricted sales and will maintain it's value, if not increase after purchase :thumbsup:

Original Poster

In the back of my mind i just keep seeing this.

*********.co.uk/BEA…m14
Number: 290338159405
Must get collectors edition of every blu ray

Banned

Titchimp;6184541

In the back of my mind i just keep seeing this. Number: 290338159405Must … In the back of my mind i just keep seeing this. Number: 290338159405Must get collectors edition of every blu ray

shocking :w00t:

You would think they could fit the entire Disney collection on one blu ray though.

lumoruk;6184569

shocking :w00t:You would think they could fit the entire Disney … shocking :w00t:You would think they could fit the entire Disney collection on one blu ray though.

They could - but they would be shoddy quality - high definition requires more disc space than a standard definition film - hence why the discs are 25 & 50.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    3. What an absolute disgrace2155
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions