Groups

Snowflakes wanted for my website

Hi

I want to make my website a bit more festive and was thinking of putting snowflakes over the existing header. Anyone know where I can find some cut out snowflakes for such a job - they will need a transparent background? Or does anyone have any other ideas on how to make a site more festive?

Thanks

Pete

10 Comments

Lol

if you use paint shop pro or photoshop you can probably find some tubes for snaowflakes that would make it easy

You could try using a Javascript snow fall - easily findable using Google and this makes it appear as though it is snowing on the page.

I would use 'Brushes' in Photoshop or GIMP - you can download snow flake brushes and use them in Photoshop

You dont by any chance work for Quidco do you ?

What is the site?

online-image-editor.com/ind…cfm

you can add snow flakes here :

upload image & choose effects tab, scroll down to add animated mask & click on the snow image preview.

Original Poster

No I don't work for quidco. I can't post my site as it's a commercial one. Thanks for all the help everyone.

I want to edit my header gif and place snowflakes all over it like argos, maplin and tesco seem to have done e.g. argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Can someone recommend a program I can use to edit my header gif to put static snowflakes and stars on it? I find gimp too complex.

Thanks

Snowflake!!

apparently he wants you!!! xxx

snowflake;6946553

Ooooerrrrr aren't I popular Sorry, off topic, see what a bad … Ooooerrrrr aren't I popular Sorry, off topic, see what a bad influence you are COM lol :w00t:

No no he SAID he wants you, you HAVE to post!!! :);-)

I bought you Snowflake OP.

My usual charges apply.........lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764268
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions