Groups

Snowing on Eastenders

...lol...you would think they would keep the scenes indoors!

9 Comments

repost!!!!!
    mentioned the other day and we concluded it was Nick Cottons pubic dandruff or something like that

skusey;5025317

repost!!!!!mentioned the other day and we concluded it was Nick Cottons … repost!!!!!mentioned the other day and we concluded it was Nick Cottons pubic dandruff or something like that

hahahahaa!

Original Poster

actually...as far as i know the post the other day was conserning snow on the floor.....not snow falling (ie snowing)

Your not the only ones that have noticed

I always though soap opera's were filmed about 3 or 4 weeks before being shown on tv - obviously not if it's snowing in Elstree ( think it's filmed there, not that i've watched a soap since brookie ended )

My wife thought our TV was broken, she is special

Original Poster

sancho1983;5025369

awwwww.....thats funny

skusey;5025317

repost!!!!!mentioned the other day and we concluded it was Nick Cottons … repost!!!!!mentioned the other day and we concluded it was Nick Cottons pubic dandruff or something like that

That was my post and it's was Max Branning pubic dandruff I believe.

]Here it is...

sancho1983;5025369

lol, that gave me a good chuckle ;-) I know how you feel!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace11
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      4. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions