Groups

So... 360 again

Do not shout at me guys my brother just used his other cheated account (we let him have it) which has never been suspended only for the banned console I have just found out after 1 day of setting up the new unbanned console he has used it on the unbanned console?
    What does this mean for that new unbanned console has it definitely been flagged? I'm really peed off at my brother!!!!

12 Comments

Banned

what is a cheated account ? sorry never had an xbox

Original Poster

gR8_mUndA;6138573

what is a cheated account ? sorry never had an xbox

Gamerscore Vexing (Boosting it)

I thought you could'nt sign into live when you've been banned indefinitely ? Thus meaning he can't of recovered/signed into his banned account ?

:?

Original Poster

DFN;6138612

I thought you could'nt sign into live when you've been banned … I thought you could'nt sign into live when you've been banned indefinitely ? Thus meaning he can't of recovered/signed into his banned account ?:?

The account isn't banned but the console he used to use it on is.

Met-Cast;6138680

The account isn't banned but the console he used to use it on is.

Accounts generally don't get banned it's normally the consoles themselves.

You can modifiy the MAC address. One of my mates had a simliar issue...got unbanned. Or talk to a manager in Microsoft Customer Services, better still send a letter

Or get a new PS3 Slim.. online is free....yippie

Original Poster

Jacob_Kreed;6139471

You can modifiy the MAC address. One of my mates had a simliar … You can modifiy the MAC address. One of my mates had a simliar issue...got unbanned. Or talk to a manager in Microsoft Customer Services, better still send a letterOr get a new PS3 Slim.. online is free....yippie

Really?? How do you modify the MAC address?
    I spoke to the customer services person and he said it'll never be unbanned.

sven256;6138875

Accounts generally don't get banned it's normally the consoles themselves.

Accounts never get banned for using them on a modded console. Only for cheating/abuse etc.

As long as your brother doesn´t cheat anymore the console should be fine.

And don´t bother trying to get the other console unbanned.
    It got banned for a valid reason and not by "accident".
    If you wanna know about things like these for sure go on the xbox.com forums in the account suspension section!
    The team that does the bannings responds directly and you´ll find tons of answers as pretty much everything has been asked on there before.

Calling the xbox customer service helpline is pointless and this has been said many times before by Stepto (the head of the team that deals with this kinda stuff) as they don´t know anything about it and can NOT help you.

Met-Cast;6139601

Really?? How do you modify the MAC address?I spoke to the customer … Really?? How do you modify the MAC address?I spoke to the customer services person and he said it'll never be unbanned.

I will find out how he did it... and let you know

don't let him use the Xbox ............

Jacob_Kreed;6141588

I will find out how he did it... and let you know

360s can not be unbanned just like that.
    You need the NAND of an unbanned console which means you gotta buy one.
    So you may aswell just buy the new one and play on that because if you use the NAND to unban another consoles you can NOT go online with both consoles.
    POINTLESS.
    If you get banned just get over it and buy a new one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians710
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions