So....

i want to pre order halo 3 odst with limited edition controller from gamestation, will the store have it? each time i go the store they say come back as its not available to order yet but they still didnt know if they would have the controller.

FYI the website is advetising the controller with the game.

9 Comments

Banned

NO....

Original Poster

dog_cop;5760408

NO....

how do u know this

Banned

MarzBarz;5760412

how do u know this

my crystal ball is on top form :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5760450

my crystal ball is on top form :thumbsup:

the last time i trusted a officer to use that it d idnt work:whistling:, what makes urs different

Banned

MarzBarz;5760474

the last time i trusted a officer to use that it d idnt work:whistling:, … the last time i trusted a officer to use that it d idnt work:whistling:, what makes urs different

as it will sell like hot spuds and or they wont have enough for the demand .. and what did you ask of that officers crystal ball ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5760491

as it will sell like hot spuds and or they wont have enough for the … as it will sell like hot spuds and or they wont have enough for the demand .. and what did you ask of that officers crystal ball ?

but like i wana pre order from the store i just wantd to know if it was safe to order online or just get it preordered in store. Thing is i have a voucher for instore:thumbsup:,

Thats a secret.

I asked a crystal ball if fake_cop would GTFOTC and it said yes.

Never worked :x

Banned

MarzBarz;5760520

but like i wana pre order from the store i just wantd to know if it was … but like i wana pre order from the store i just wantd to know if it was safe to order online or just get it preordered in store. Thing is i have a voucher for instore:thumbsup:,Thats a secret.

get in early then . The local store here is pretty good on stuff, when the Halo special edition with Spartan helmet came out and sold out he "found " one for me :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions