Groups

So Adam Peaty is Great Britains' first gold medalist!

Banned
    Even breaks his own World Record he set 2 days ago @ 57.13 seconds!

Adam Peaty - Gold
    Joe Clarke - Gold
    Jack Laugher & Chris Mears - Gold
    Jason Kenny, Philip Hindes, Callum Skinner - Gold
    Heather Stanning and Helen Glover - Gold
    Alex Gregory, Constantine Louloudis, George Nash, Mohamed Sbihi - Gold
    Steven Burke, Ed Clancy, Owain Doull, Bradley Wiggins - Gold
    Paul Bennett, Pete Reed, Scott Durant, William Satch, Matt Gotrel, Andrew Triggs-Hodge, Matt Langridge, Phelan Hill, Tom Ransley - Gold
    Katie Archibald, Elinor Barker, Joanna Rowsell Shand and Laura Trott - Gold
    Mo Farah - Gold
    Max Whitlock - Gold
    Justin Rose - Gold
    Max Whitlock - Gold
    Jason Kenny - Gold
    Andy Murray - Gold
    Charlotte Dujardin - Gold
    Giles Scott - Gold
    Laura Trott - Gold
    Jason Kenney - Gold
    Alistair Brownlee - Gold
    Saskia Clarke & Hannah Mills - Gold
    Jade kick ass Jones - Gold
    Nick Skelton - Gold
    Mark Robertson, Maddie Hinch, Laura Unsworth, Crista Cullen, Hannah Macleod, Georgie Twigg, Helen Richardson-Walsh, Susannah Townsend, Kate Richardson-Walsh, Sam Quek, Alex Danson, Giselle Ansley, Sophie Bray, Hollie Webb, Shona McCallin, Lily Owsley, Nicola White - Gold
    Liam Heath - Gold
    Nicola Adams - Gold
    Mo Farah - Gold

163 Comments

Original Poster Banned

SILVERS

Jazz Carlin – Silver
    Siobhan-Marie O'Connor - Silver
    Stephen Milne, Dan Wallace, Duncan Scott, James Guy – Silver
    Katherine Grainger, Victoria Thornley - Silver
    David Florence, Richard Hounslow – Silver
    Mark Robertson, Dan Bibby, Ruaridh McConnochie, James Davies, Phil Burgess, Ollie Lindsay-Hague, Dan Norton, Sam Cross, James Rodwell, Marcus Watson, Tom Mitchell, Mark Bennett - Silver
    Bryony Page - Silver
    Fiona Bigwood, Charlotte Dujardin, Carl Hester, Spencer Wilton - Silver
    Jazz Carlin - Silver
    Karen Bennett, Zoe Lee, Olivia Carnegie-Brown, Polly Swann, Jessica Eddie, Melanie Wilson, Katie Greves, Zoe De Toledo, Frances Houghton - Silver
    Rebecca James - Silver
    Adam Peaty, James Guy, Duncan Scott, Chris Walker-Hebborn - Silver
    Jessica Ennis-Hill - Silver
    Nick Dempsey - Silver
    Louis Smith - Silver
    Callum Skinner - Silver
    Mark Cavendish - Silver
    Rebecca James - Silver
    Jack Laugher - Silver
    Liam Heath & Jon Schofield - Silver
    Jonny Brownlee - Silver
    Lutalo Muhammad - Silver
    Joe Joyce - Silver

BRONZES
    Ed Ling - Bronze
    Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow - Bronze
    Chris Froome - Bronze
    Steven Scott - Bronze
    Sally Conway - Bronze
    Max Whitlock - Bronze
    Greg Rutherford - Bronze
    Sophie Hitchon - Bronze
    Amy Tinkler - Bronze
    Nile Wilson - Bronze
    Katy Marchant - Bronze
    Joshua Buatsi - Bronze
    Marcus Ellis & Chris Langridge - Bronze
    Daryll Neita, Asha Philip, Desiree Henry, Dina Asher-Smith - Bronze
    Vicky Holland - Bronze
    Bianca Walkden - Bronze
    Eilidh Doyle, Anyika Onuora, Emily Diamond, Christine Ohuruogu, - Bronze

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 21st Aug 2016

Murray out - what a surprise, can come home now and get away from Zika

gr8t1

Murray out of doubles . Still in singles . Djokovic out of singles . Don't think Murray will be hurrying home any time soon

psychobitchfromhell

Murray out of doubles . Still in singles . Djokovic out of singles . … Murray out of doubles . Still in singles . Djokovic out of singles . Don't think Murray will be hurrying home any time soon

Really ? wow will we be seeing more of this on the tennis circuit ?
    http://i.imgur.com/sv8GqEv.png

thewongwing101

Really ? wow will we be seeing more of this on the tennis circuit ?

Extreme way of avoiding zika virus ?

psychobitchfromhell

Extreme way of avoiding zika virus ?

The had a power cut because of the wind X)

well done Adam Britain and Uttoxeter proud
    telegraph.co.uk/new…tw/

I'm not a boxing fan but Nicola Adams for her wonderful smile

thewongwing101

The had a power cut because of the wind X)well done Adam Britain and … The had a power cut because of the wind X)well done Adam Britain and Uttoxeter proudhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/07/olympicnan-adam-peatys-biggest-fan---his-proud-nan---takes-to-tw/

Saw an interview with his parents . They looked so proud . Well done them for all the early morning ferrying to and from the pool . Takes more than one person to win a medal

YouDontWantToKnow

Jazz Carlin - Silver

​makes you proud to be British doesn't it

Great news for TeamGB but the biggest news in the pool ?
    23dr medal for this guy
    [img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=11fc33ddfcbb98019b76f5a2b00957b3[/img]

what meal does it make you feel like listening to?

gr8t1

Why is that a surprise? He obviously didn't mind about the Zika virus or he wouldn't have went.

Also as stated he is only out of doubles X)

davewave

what meal does it make you feel like listening to?

Is your blood sugar low Dave?....go have a Byron Burger guaranteed 100% legal!!! & approved by our professional police force (_;)

Shaydog

Is your blood sugar low Dave?....go have a Byron Burger guaranteed 100% … Is your blood sugar low Dave?....go have a Byron Burger guaranteed 100% legal!!! & approved by our professional police force (_;)

don't pick on me mate, only having a joke.

davewave

don't pick on me mate, only having a joke.

Me too ffs!!! I still remember that smack in the face last week though!!! X)

Awesome performance by Peaty, outclassed the whole group, hopefully he can add another one on the 50m breaststroke or the relay.

gr8t1

I demand an apology from you :-)

WheresMeNuts

I demand an apology from you :-)

My bad, read headlines, jumped to conclusion.

thewongwing101

Great news for TeamGB but the biggest news in the pool ?23dr medal for … Great news for TeamGB but the biggest news in the pool ?23dr medal for this guy[img]https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/584896877dd6dc7bf8b3e1def01ae61a27ef6983/0_20_3372_2024/master/3372.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=11fc33ddfcbb98019b76f5a2b00957b3[/img]

Is that Shaggy behind him, where's Scooby?

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​makes you proud to be British doesn't it

Yes it does & what a lovely young guy & lady they are.

YouDontWantToKnow

Yes it does & what a lovely young guy & lady they are.

yes indeed a lovely young guy and lady.

Original Poster Banned

Ed Ling - Bronze

Original Poster Banned

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow - Bronze

What a total pointless load of guff most of the sports are. In case of alien invasion not to worry we have the best at breast stroke in the whole world. No wait it's ISIS with a nuclear bomb, hang on though fellas we can send the third best in the world at diving in a fecking pool. IT'S POINTLESS!

What set me off on this was the 10 METER AIR RIFLE event the other day. A 10 METER AIR RIFLE EVENT, do they just make this stuff up? In the future will these people sit there with their grandchildren sitting around them telling them tales of the time Grandma won gold at the 5 meter egg and spoon race? "Hey kids did grandfather tell you about the time he jumped higher than anybody else over a stick?".

That said, we didnt win the 10 meter air rifle event the USA did (boo hiss boo), the Chinese took second (which means that only half her family will be executed). We probably had someone who shoots rats in their backgarden with a can of Stella in one hand and a tab in the other.

Are we beating the French? Lets do something good at least!

Graham1979

What a total pointless load of guff most of the sports are. In case of … What a total pointless load of guff most of the sports are. In case of alien invasion not to worry we have the best at breast stroke in the whole world. No wait it's ISIS with a nuclear bomb, hang on though fellas we can send the third best in the world at diving in a fecking pool. IT'S POINTLESS!What set me off on this was the 10 METER AIR RIFLE event the other day. A 10 METER AIR RIFLE EVENT, do they just make this stuff up? In the future will these people sit there with their grandchildren sitting around them telling them tales of the time Grandma won gold at the 5 meter egg and spoon race? "Hey kids did grandfather tell you about the time he jumped higher than anybody else over a stick?".That said, we didnt win the 10 meter air rifle event the USA did (boo hiss boo), the Chinese took second (which means that only half her family will be executed). We probably had someone who shoots rats in their backgarden with a can of Stella in one hand and a tab in the other.Are we beating the French? Lets do something good at least!

can you do anything well?

brilly

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GM3L8oaK9A4/UFX1Fzt7o5I/AAAAAAAAC_4/e_mgMzCMtBY/s320/cowboy-shaking-head.gif

Queueing needs to be declared a sport....& whinging too, then we'll almost definitely be above Hungary in the medal table X)

Graham1979

What a total pointless load of guff most of the sports are. In case of … What a total pointless load of guff most of the sports are. In case of alien invasion not to worry we have the best at breast stroke in the whole world. No wait it's ISIS with a nuclear bomb, hang on though fellas we can send the third best in the world at diving in a fecking pool. IT'S POINTLESS!What set me off on this was the 10 METER AIR RIFLE event the other day. A 10 METER AIR RIFLE EVENT, do they just make this stuff up? In the future will these people sit there with their grandchildren sitting around them telling them tales of the time Grandma won gold at the 5 meter egg and spoon race? "Hey kids did grandfather tell you about the time he jumped higher than anybody else over a stick?".That said, we didnt win the 10 meter air rifle event the USA did (boo hiss boo), the Chinese took second (which means that only half her family will be executed). We probably had someone who shoots rats in their backgarden with a can of Stella in one hand and a tab in the other.Are we beating the French? Lets do something good at least!

​Olympics is a welcome relief from IS and their split off nutters. watching the team gymnastics and diving tonight has been fantastic...fantastic teamwork and showing true feats of excellence in sport.

psychobitchfromhell

I'm not a boxing fan but Nicola Adams for her wonderful smile

She's a joy. I wish I knew her

Come on Team GB Max Whitlock and Louis Smith on the pommel bring the team medal home!

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​Olympics is a welcome relief from IS and their split off nutters. w … ​Olympics is a welcome relief from IS and their split off nutters. watching the team gymnastics and diving tonight has been fantastic...fantastic teamwork and showing true feats of excellence in sport.

Shame Louis Smith fell off the horse

brilly

​glass half empty.

YouDontWantToKnow

Shame Louis Smith fell off the horse

The one part of the gymnastics GB put him on, he falls

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​glass half empty.

See what happens Sunday then

deeky

She's a joy. I wish I knew her

She comes across as a genuinely nice person. Such a refreshing change from all those whingeing footballers and the like

davewave

​Olympics is a welcome relief from IS and their split off nutters. w … ​Olympics is a welcome relief from IS and their split off nutters. watching the team gymnastics and diving tonight has been fantastic...fantastic teamwork and showing true feats of excellence in sport.

Yeah a brilliant distraction for the government to release whatever they don't want to tell you is happening.

brilly

Well I can eat 8 bags of beef Monster Munch in a row. It will be an Olympic sport no doubt along with the 10 yard caterpillar race, the jump as high as you can while whistling and finally the tic tac toe 3 minute Marathon event.

Graham1979

Yeah a brilliant distraction for the government to release whatever they … Yeah a brilliant distraction for the government to release whatever they don't want to tell you is happening.

Maybe
    but also an inspiration the little guy to overcome or nearly doing
    or the 'elite' sportsman showing a different way to do it
    hotukdeals.com/mis…876

Original Poster Banned

Graham1979

Yeah a brilliant distraction for the government to release whatever they … Yeah a brilliant distraction for the government to release whatever they don't want to tell you is happening.

What have they released? Have I missed something?

Original Poster Banned

James Guy 17/100ths off Bronze!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions