Groups
    EXPIRED

So after Capello........whos your favourite

Capello has announced that he will quit after euro 2012-already the news are touting redknapp as the man to succeed him.

So should he have announced his intentions this far in advance?

And would you take the new manager(whoever that may be) to the 2012 finals alongside capello to bed him in and give him an idea of how an international squad works so he can hit the ground running?

22 Comments

Gazza (as long as he's got chicken)

Harry should of gotten bored with Tottenham by then.

Original Poster

dontasciime

Gazza (as long as he's got chicken)

dont forget the fishing rod!

Original Poster

Adam2050

Harry should of gotten bored with Tottenham by then.

lol-you reckon mourinho would take it? would England fans want him?

I'd put Beckham in with him now and let him take over.

Martin O'Neill

stuart Pearce
    Edited by: "lilraul" 9th Sep 2010

Original Poster

greg_68

I'd put Beckham in with him now and let him take over.

sky just reported that a "senior coach" will be announced imminently to work with the players,but that this is NOT to be taken as the future manager-this may be beckham? does beckham have coaching badges yet?

Harry is a cockney wideboy, wheeler dealing, spiv.... If he gets the job i'm defecting to Scotland!

Banned

personally i think beckham will be good.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b5GSryT89p0/TELkMCSnWfI/AAAAAAAABy8/Lynu864jNrg/s400/PoisonedChaliceWeb-4202.jpg

MinstrelMan

Harry is a cockney wideboy, wheeler dealing, spiv.... If he gets the job … Harry is a cockney wideboy, wheeler dealing, spiv.... If he gets the job i'm defecting to Scotland!

welcome to the club X)

if you thought supporting england was a strain on your heart, you're in for a shock now m8, i give it 2 matches and you will be suffering your first heart attack

He'd never take it anyway...... Even he's not daft enough to realise he cant give Messi's agent a 100k bung to play for us, so whats the point..... twitchy mofo.

Gary Megson

SuperEd

Peter Beardsley... must be able to understand him better than capello ?lol

Honestly not my fav but think twitchy will get it

Why would Beckham be good? Has he ever managed a club? He'd put England on the front page sure and he'd have respect from most the players.

But he as no real managerial experience and Capello's hardly tought him anything at the world cup, Plus he sounds like a puff, Who'd take any notice of him? The players would rule Beckham.

Now I love Beckham, He's a legend and being managed by SAF he's bound to have learned something but he's not a proven manager. Too risky imo.

I reckon in 10-20 years he may be good enough, I'd be happy if he was assistant manager because he could learn how to manage but he needs to prove himself.

Berti Vogts

O'neill, he can have all the players he wants.

Banned

England manager position is just a figurehead role anyway isn't it? I think Beckham would do the same job as anyone, all you need is respect of the players and to pick the best 11 players in the country.

the annoying fat lad that presented that terrible programme that was on after the world cup games on itv
    Edited by: "shedboy66" 9th Sep 2010

SuperEd

shedboy66

the annoying fat lad that presented that terrible programme that was on … the annoying fat lad that presented that terrible programme that was on after the world cup games on itv

james corden what a pillock he is

Original Poster

shedboy66

the annoying fat lad that presenting that terrible programme that was on … the annoying fat lad that presenting that terrible programme that was on after the world cup games on itv

kris boyd?(couldnt resist)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions