Groups

So am I going to have to queue for a kinect at midnight

4 years ago I was queueing for the Wii on the launch night in Asda, Was a very fun evening .

Do you think I will need to do the same again for the Kinect ??

24 Comments

Just order it online and get it sent to your house the next day, so much easier.

LOL no, what mug would buy the kinect...

A none dolite who can afford it...

Banned

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/18/129003653172221340.jpg

I suspect it'll be a one man queue......hell you may even be the only person in the country stupid enough go to ASDA at midnight to buy one

megalomaniac

I suspect it'll be a one man queue......hell you may even be the only … I suspect it'll be a one man queue......hell you may even be the only person in the country stupid enough go to ASDA at midnight to buy one

lol i seriously doubt it

Original Poster

Your not going to get it on pre-order now are you ? looked at most sites ?

Banned

I noticed IGN quite liked the Sonic game on Kinect.

I don't know how much stock they'll be. They seem to have sold out of the first shipments.

I think i'll wait a few months before getting kinect, hopefully the price will come down a little.

Original Poster

looks alot more fun than th e WII, Kids will love kinectimals and think I will like uncaged fighting !

I'd quite like one, just annoyed about having to have another thing plugged in

I've pre-ordered it for the kids. Apparently it's in stock now and due to ship anytime.

sancho1983

I'd quite like one, just annoyed about having to have another thing … I'd quite like one, just annoyed about having to have another thing plugged in

if you have the slim 360 it just slots straight in

MarzBarz

if you have the slim 360 it just slots straight in

I don't

And already have 2 xbox's, can't really justify getting another one

My xbox is flashed but i understand i'll have to have the new Dashboard update to use Kinect, will the new update Mess up my Flash?

GQ Man

My xbox is flashed but i understand i'll have to have the new Dashboard … My xbox is flashed but i understand i'll have to have the new Dashboard update to use Kinect, will the new update Mess up my Flash?

Something I was thinking about too

Jwhitt

Your not going to get it on pre-order now are you ? looked at most sites ?

I walked into my local Game store on Saturday and pre ordered it. She said they have only got half of the predicted orders

I'd have thought the new update is bound to mess up the flash as they will be gearing up the ban hammer with COD and Kinect days away.

sancho..........i found that after buying a slim and selling my Elite, wireless adapter, controllers and some duffer games i virtually got my money back for my 250gb slim.

Original Poster

I have updated my flashed , but just stay clear of playing online for now as they have introduced new protection in Fable III. There is a new firmware coming out soon to bypass this

Syzable

I'd have thought the new update is bound to mess up the flash as they … I'd have thought the new update is bound to mess up the flash as they will be gearing up the ban hammer with COD and Kinect days away.sancho..........i found that after buying a slim and selling my Elite, wireless adapter, controllers and some duffer games i virtually got my money back for my 250gb slim.

ditto i paid £80 on top of my elite at gamestation but traded in read dead redemption back then and sold my wireless N adaptor think all i paid was £20-£30.

bossyboots

I walked into my local Game store on Saturday and pre ordered it. She … I walked into my local Game store on Saturday and pre ordered it. She said they have only got half of the predicted orders

Then they clearly massively overpredicted, i would have predicted a total of 2 sales, but seriously who is really buying this crap?

Anyone else wanna report back after updating their Flashed Xbox360 to the new Dashboard that all went OK

here's a link of people already queuing up for the US launch

some pretty funny comments

kotaku.com/568…azy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764520
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110239
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31125
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October56

See more discussions