Groups

So annoyed.... Rant!

I am soo annoyed with Dooyoo review site! After writing loads of reviews and getting dooyoo miles (points for writing them) I finally reached enough to get my 1 st voucher, but then my points start getting knocked off and my reviews locked because they're not good enough but i've read far worse! Then I can't log on I've emailed then so many times! my account and password is right cuz i checked the confirmation email i got. And when i try to request my password it tells me that my address is not on record. I havent breached their rule which is that you can't copy reviews and I havent done that! Wsa really looking 4ward 2 get my daughter a toy as her birthday present from amazon and her birthday's coming up! Can't find the damn toy nowhere else and I lost my card a few weeks back so now I can't buy it!
    Fed up with complaining to them as they're not doing nothing!

85 Comments

I can’t for 1 moment consider than you wrote a bad review.

Perhaps if you fixed the return button on the keyboard you use they would think they were super duper?

i have realised more and more that complaining gets you nowhere, its quite depressing really

Original Poster

SOSAGES;6299750

I can’t for 1 moment consider than you wrote a bad review.Perhaps if you f … I can’t for 1 moment consider than you wrote a bad review.Perhaps if you fixed the return button on the keyboard you use they would think they were super duper?

I'm not saying that I'm perfect right!!!!!:x
    Anyway multiple reviews of mine were locked, so they all can't have been that bad"

not familiar with dooyoo-never heard of it

Original Poster

cribert;6299753

i have realised more and more that complaining gets you nowhere, its … i have realised more and more that complaining gets you nowhere, its quite depressing really

You try cheering up an upset 2 year old cause she'd not getting the prezzy she wants the most! :?

Original Poster

barky;6299762

not familiar with dooyoo-never heard of it

I'ts a review site, recommended by money saving expert.

rihanna08;6299772

You try cheering up an upset 2 year old cause she'd not getting the … You try cheering up an upset 2 year old cause she'd not getting the prezzy she wants the most! :?

I find most kids that young are happy with whatever they get

your bad experience aside ive never heard of this site looks great.

Have some rep

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6299785

I find most kids that young are happy with whatever they get

She's wanted this gift forever!

thought your daughter was 6?

and if you lost your card a few weeks back, you really should of ordered a new one

Original Poster

loupomm;6299846

thought your daughter was 6?and if you lost your card a few weeks back, … thought your daughter was 6?and if you lost your card a few weeks back, you really should of ordered a new one

I did I got the bank to cancel it, and still waiting on my new 1

rihanna08;6299772

You try cheering up an upset 2 year old cause she'd not getting the … You try cheering up an upset 2 year old cause she'd not getting the prezzy she wants the most! :?

what was this voucher.

i feel sorry its happened to u but couldnt help and cringe when u came out with a sympathy story

Can the bank not send you a replacement card? Usually only takes a few days to get a new one.

What was the toy she wanted?

rihanna08;6299866

I did I got the bank to cancel it, and still waiting on my new 1

so what is the gift? we can see if its available elsewhere

Original Poster

chunky;6299899

Can the bank not send you a replacement card? Usually only takes a few … Can the bank not send you a replacement card? Usually only takes a few days to get a new one.

They said it'd take a couple of weeks still waiting though

Original Poster

Saved at last broke the news to her and somehow I' ended up offering her a trip to disney land paris instead.......never mind though

rihanna08;6299947

Saved at last broke the news to her and somehow I' ended up offering her … Saved at last broke the news to her and somehow I' ended up offering her a trip to disney land paris instead.......never mind though

a 2 yr old?

rihanna08;6299947

Saved at last broke the news to her and somehow I' ended up offering her … Saved at last broke the news to her and somehow I' ended up offering her a trip to disney land paris instead.......never mind though

wow....must have been one heck of a toy she was gonna get....what was it?

this is like a crappier chavier version of the x factor with added embelishment.

rihanna08;6299947

And you can afford that but not the amazon toy.... even if she get's it a little late....

Yeah ok.

magicbeans;6299970

wow....must have been one heck of a toy she was gonna get....what was it?

Was thinking exactly the same thing :thumbsup:

loupomm;6299967

a 2 yr old?

i have a 2 yr old. hes 3 at end of oct.... i could distract him with a milky bar easy!

Becksdawe;6299982

And you can afford that but not the amazon toy.... even if she get's it a … And you can afford that but not the amazon toy.... even if she get's it a little late....Yeah ok.

i wouldnt think a 2 year old would understand it all tbh, maybe its been a while since my kids 2nd birthday :w00t:

Banned

rihanna08;6299947

lmfao, so you cant afford a £10 pressie but can afford disneyland paris, and lessons learnt, never promise anything you cannnot fulfil

Becksdawe;6299986

Was thinking exactly the same thing :thumbsup:

she doesnt answer the question. and that 2 yr old is very manipulative if she wants a trip to disneyland in return. when shes three i bet u she demands a world cruise!

magicbeans;6299996

i have a 2 yr old. hes 3 at end of oct.... i could distract him with a … i have a 2 yr old. hes 3 at end of oct.... i could distract him with a milky bar easy!

exactly....i was thinking my nephew is 2....he is a fickel as they come, wouldnt care less what he was given :w00t:

loupomm;6300003

i wouldnt think a 2 year old would understand it all tbh, maybe its been … i wouldnt think a 2 year old would understand it all tbh, maybe its been a while since my kids 2nd birthday :w00t:

Nah hon you're right. My niece didn't have a clue until her 3rd birthday. Intelligent little madam she is!

magicbeans;6300012

she doesnt answer the question. and that 2 yr old is very manipulative if … she doesnt answer the question. and that 2 yr old is very manipulative if she wants a trip to disneyland in return. when shes three i bet u she demands a world cruise!

Ooooh a world cruise.... Can I have one for Crimbo???

tinkerbell28;6300007

This is not another thread where we are going to get a stock google photo … This is not another thread where we are going to get a stock google photo is it?

or tell us shes ruined her best friends marriage then disappear....her daughter was 6 last time...she was 18 herself before :thinking:

loupomm;6300018

exactly....i was thinking my nephew is 2....he is a fickel as they come, … exactly....i was thinking my nephew is 2....he is a fickel as they come, wouldnt care less what he was given :w00t:

exaclty. he went disneyland during easter ...and watches disney channel...but if i said..disneyland to him now hed be like..what u saying....wheres the sweets?! 2 yr olds are so easy to manipulate.

anyways rihanna.... whats the toy?

Becksdawe;6300025

Ooooh a world cruise.... Can I have one for Crimbo???

only if u cant get an amazon voucher! fair swap in my opinion! :roll:

loupomm;6300032

or tell us shes ruined her best friends marriage then disappear....her … or tell us shes ruined her best friends marriage then disappear....her daughter was 6 last time...she was 18 herself before :thinking:

o rly?! this user = fail

magicbeans;6300050

only if u cant get an amazon voucher! fair swap in my opinion! :roll:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'll get back to you :thumbsup: :giggle:

magicbeans;6300041

exaclty. he went disneyland during easter ...and watches disney … exaclty. he went disneyland during easter ...and watches disney channel...but if i said..disneyland to him now hed be like..what u saying....wheres the sweets?! 2 yr olds are so easy to manipulate. anyways rihanna.... [COLOR="Red"]whats the toy[/COLOR]?

there prob isnt one.....just inneed of an amazon voucher, and the latest download for herself dont have the same sympathy vote ? :whistling::roll:

on a similar note, my son needs footie boots....off to post a thread

Banned

i give you the £10 amazon voucher and you give me the dosh for disneyland, yeah x

i am pretty sure alot of her threads end with her not answering

ants97;6299978

this is like a crappier chavier version of the x factor with added … this is like a crappier chavier version of the x factor with added embelishment.

+1 :roll:

loupomm;6300072

there prob isnt one.....just inneed of an amazon voucher, and the latest … there prob isnt one.....just inneed of an amazon voucher, and the latest download for herself dont have the same sympathy vote ? :whistling::roll:on a similar note, my son needs footie boots....off to post a thread

Tinkytayls;6300113

i am pretty sure alot of her threads end with her not answering

:thumbsup:

Sob story fail IMO.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553803
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      3. Feels weird!511
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66

See more discussions