Groups
    EXPIRED

So annoyed with Bioshock 2 right now!!

Been playing for the last couple of hours, quite far in, and stumbled upon a bug / glitch which is stopping me from proceeding. Only option is to reload from a previous save, but in my ignorance I forgot to save whilst playing so it would take me a couple of hours replaying to get back to where I need to be......can't be bothered with that

Was quite enjoying the game but wasn't blown away by it

lesson learnt - always save as you go

6 Comments

Banned

never had any problems when i played it through

the ending was quite good, wasn't expecting rapture to end up in space, probably setting it up for a moon/mars based bioshock
    Edited by: "DaveLister" 16th Aug 2010

I done a similar thing when i was playing it, i ve not been back on it cos it annoyed me so much. I'll go back on it eventually though, its a v v good game!

I have had this happen so many times in games. I now create about 3 or 4 saves as i am paranoid i will lose my save data.

Only problems i had was the game freezing a few times, luckily i saved.

The bigger problem now is that i bought the new maps, but its impossible to actually get on them! Because they don't have their own playlist, if one person in lobby doesn't have them then you can't get on them. I love bioshock, but 2K are idiots for this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions