Found 27th Apr 2008
Just went out to the car to go to the gym and some little **** has gone and taken the mirrior from out of the wing mirror on the new car!!!

However i think we got off lightly as they have smashed off almost all the cars mirrors down and up the road.

Where can you get a new mirror, its just the mirror not the wholething(thankfully that is still there). Its a new ford focus btw

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Ebay item 310043140174 think thats what your after.

Halfords?

What little so and so's - just what do they get out doing this sort of stuff?

Hope you get sorted.

Damn!!! What town do you live in :shock:

Original Poster

melu;1976985

Damn!!! What town do you live in :shock:

Swansea

This happens daily where I live. I have replaced / repaired 5 wing mirrors since Christmas. I now park my car in another area, which is annoying too, but at least I'm not having to do repairs. This is going on all around the country. Poor kids, they have nothing to do

Original Poster

Predikuesi;1976992

This happens daily where I live. I have replaced / repaired 5 wing … This happens daily where I live. I have replaced / repaired 5 wing mirrors since Christmas. I now park my car in another area, which is annoying too, but at least I'm not having to do repairs. This is going on all around the country. Poor kids, they have nothing to do

i think i would stick lasers on the car if it happened to me 5 times! We have had the car since feb

you, me, baseball bats. lets find em red!!!!

REDRANGER86;1976990

Swansea

It was us my chemical romance fans.:p

Redranager86

i think i would stick lasers on the car if it happened to me 5 times! We … i think i would stick lasers on the car if it happened to me 5 times! We have had the car since feb

LOL.
My car mirrors don't turn in, so are easy prey to the vandals who boot them off. My wife's car (as with others whose mirror turn in) are never affected. Guess what my next car will have (besides lasers)?

Original Poster

t0mm;1977028

It was us my chemical romance fans.:p

lol :whistling:

Predikuesi;1977038

LOL.My car mirrors don't turn in, so are easy prey to the vandals who … LOL.My car mirrors don't turn in, so are easy prey to the vandals who boot them off. My wife's car (as with others whose mirror turn in) are never affected. Guess what my next car will have (besides lasers)?

No wing mirrors?

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1977013

you, me, baseball bats. lets find em red!!!!

Defo im getting all paranoid now tempting to get up my camcorder over night

melu;1977046

No wing mirrors?

Not quite - the demolition crew see to that side of it!

REDRANGER86;1977050

Defo im getting all paranoid now tempting to get up my camcorder over … Defo im getting all paranoid now tempting to get up my camcorder over night

Is that what you call it:whistling:

edit misread your post
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11

See more discussions