So anybody tried their luck with Gameseek 'Cyclonic' deals?

Found 29th Aug 2017Edited by:"Hiltron09"
So I thought i would have a try and low and behold got nowhere for 2 weeks. However after initially thinking it was a big scam have managed to pre-order or order 4 games.

Got COD WWII for £30, Blue reflection for £25, Naruto UNS Legacy collection for £25. and Agents of Mayhem for £25.

Anyone else had any joy?

Of course they still have to be delivered
Community Updates
Ask
66 Comments
get errors when adding to basket on anything that is sought after.
deleted800342
Never heard of it
sweeten1618 m ago

get errors when adding to basket on anything that is sought after.

Yes that happens to me on the sought after ones. Probably got a bit lucky with Cod especially. It's a really strange way in which the deals are facilitated but they are available. Albeit it will probably frustrate you to tears trying.
deleted80034229th Aug 2017

Never heard of it

Cheers Dex! Lol go take a look if you are feeling lucky.
Yeah, I've bought 3 fidget spinners for 1p each and have got Wolfenstein 2 preordered for £25 on Xbox One.
Carberry199432 m ago

Yeah, I've bought 3 fidget spinners for 1p each and have got Wolfenstein 2 …Yeah, I've bought 3 fidget spinners for 1p each and have got Wolfenstein 2 preordered for £25 on Xbox One.

Keep missing out on wolfenstein and I really like the look of that. Well done.
Just to report back that Agents of mayhem delivered this morning for anyone concerned about ordering. Naruto has been dispatched.
Is there a trick to this then guys or really a matter of luck? Tried for FIFA and it had gone almost instantly!
spurs4life226 h, 10 m ago

Is there a trick to this then guys or really a matter of luck? Tried for …Is there a trick to this then guys or really a matter of luck? Tried for FIFA and it had gone almost instantly!

The thing is realizing that the deal doesn't go live when the timer hits 0. It's already live. When the timer hits 0 it simply resets the timer.
So then how do you add it at that price to the basket mate? Rather than full price?
Or am I being ridiculously dumb lol
spurs4life221 h, 0 m ago

So then how do you add it at that price to the basket mate? Rather than …So then how do you add it at that price to the basket mate? Rather than full price?

I get it around the hour mark remaining. Just keep refreshing around that time and you should catch it.
Hiltron0926 m ago

I get it around the hour mark remaining. Just keep refreshing around that …I get it around the hour mark remaining. Just keep refreshing around that time and you should catch it.

around exactly 1 hour? if it is 45 mins remaining am I likely to have missed it?
mattym881 m ago

around exactly 1 hour? if it is 45 mins remaining am I likely to have …around exactly 1 hour? if it is 45 mins remaining am I likely to have missed it?

Probably if it's one of the bigger titles yes. The less desirable ones may still be running that far in.
thanks dude, with these tips might be able to grab a few, I have been there at 0s many times and no luck.
Hiltron097 h, 14 m ago

I get it around the hour mark remaining. Just keep refreshing around that …I get it around the hour mark remaining. Just keep refreshing around that time and you should catch it.

Okay mate cheers for your help! Here's to another day of hunting!
Ugh no luck with the switch and was constantly refreshing between 1hr 2mins and 57mins! Just doesn't flash up add to basket! Always next time lol
Just got Xenoverse 2 for Switch for 25 (but was hoping for Mario Rabbids but it's page went all funky and they removed the deal for it..), countdown hit 0 but it didn't work, showing the usual snapped up message, went back to the deals page and checked a few others, saw xenoverse again and tried once more and it worked!
So the stock is technically live throughout albeit it tells you thay you can add to basket once the timer hits 0 basically. So how can you add it when the deal isnt live to add? Would you not have a better chance adding it as soon as it restarts the clocm if thats the case rather than at the 1 hour mark? Dying to grab ni no kuni 2 on this deal
srjohnson55 m ago

So the stock is technically live throughout albeit it tells you thay you …So the stock is technically live throughout albeit it tells you thay you can add to basket once the timer hits 0 basically. So how can you add it when the deal isnt live to add? Would you not have a better chance adding it as soon as it restarts the clocm if thats the case rather than at the 1 hour mark? Dying to grab ni no kuni 2 on this deal

I really don't know anymore tbh. It looks like they fixed the timers so the stock now goes live after it hits 0.

All I know is I managed to get 14 games and a switch preordered when the timer was around the one hour mark.
To report i watched the count down from 5 minutes to 0 (which is when the "notify" button turns to add to basket) and i clicked it literally half a second after it turned to add to basket for it to say none left. This was on ni no kuni 2. Less popular games work but for popular ones its near impossible.
srjohnson8 m ago

To report i watched the count down from 5 minutes to 0 (which is when the …To report i watched the count down from 5 minutes to 0 (which is when the "notify" button turns to add to basket) and i clicked it literally half a second after it turned to add to basket for it to say none left. This was on ni no kuni 2. Less popular games work but for popular ones its near impossible.

Sorry I got ni no kuni this morning

31904143-togzl.jpg
Edited by: "Hiltron09" 6th Sep 2017
Jammy sod. I give up on the deals. Ill just wait till release
Hiltron096 h, 22 m ago

Sorry I got ni no kuni this morning [Image]

So do say how you managed this then?
srjohnson15 m ago

So do say how you managed this then?

Have you tried switching devices. I noticed the timer on my tablet was 2.5 mins faster than my phone so I use my tablet. Might be worth comparing.
Hiltron0930 m ago

Have you tried switching devices. I noticed the timer on my tablet was 2.5 …Have you tried switching devices. I noticed the timer on my tablet was 2.5 mins faster than my phone so I use my tablet. Might be worth comparing.

Interesting! Did you snap this up at the 0 point or still at your 1 hour point?
srjohnson2 h, 42 m ago

Interesting! Did you snap this up at the 0 point or still at your 1 hour …Interesting! Did you snap this up at the 0 point or still at your 1 hour point?

At the 0 point. Looks like the times are aligned now assuming they weren't before.
Managed to get both fifa and south park, had it open on the phone and laptop, lets hope they actually arrive on release date...
Eventually got fifa 18 today
srjohnson17 m ago

Eventually got fifa 18 today

Cool. Glad to see you got something for your endeavour.
Little update

31929833-vYGvb.jpg
Hiltron0916 h, 2 m ago

Little update [Image]

Brilliant! I've figures out these deals now no have ni no kuni 2 on order. Next call of duty!
srjohnson12 m ago

Brilliant! I've figures out these deals now no have ni no kuni 2 on order. …Brilliant! I've figures out these deals now no have ni no kuni 2 on order. Next call of duty!

Glad to hear it. I think the timers are a couple of mins out of alignment to when the deals go live again.
Thought these were BS but I just managed to order Forza 7 for £25
I'll add shadow of war for £25 here too
Bure1113th Sep

Thought these were BS but I just managed to order Forza 7 for £25

Bure1123 m ago

I'll add shadow of war for £25 here too

I've had quite the success, a week or two ago now

Pillars of Eternity - £25 (received)
Crash Bandicoot - £20 (received)
Middle-earth: Shadow of War - £25
Assassin's Creed: Origins - £25
Wolfenstein II - £25
Far Cry 5 - £25
Ni No Kuni 2 - £25
Super Mario Odyssey - £25
Super Lucky's Tale - £15
Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga + Bowsers Minions - £20

Oh, and a 99p NES Classic controller extension cable.

While there were a few at £30 that are tempting (Anthem and CoD come to mind), I can wait for a price drop post-release for those - £25 felt like a good upper limit.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 15th Sep 2017
Illusionary1 m ago

I've had quite the success, a week or two ago now Pillars of Eternity - …I've had quite the success, a week or two ago now Pillars of Eternity - £25 (received)Crash Bandicoot - £20 (received)Middle-earth: Shadow of War - £25Assassin's Creed: Origins - £25Wolfenstein II - £25Far Cry 5 - £25Ni No Kuni 2 - £25Super Mario Odyssey - £25Super Lucky's Tale - £15Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga + Bowsers Minions - £20Oh, and a 99p NES Classic controller extension cable.

Awesome! Any tips you've figured out for better success?

I've only found that on both times I've added the item to the basket, it said it was taken, however after quickly refreshing the page I was then able to add it to my basket.

Origins AC is the only thing I'm after now
Bure115 m ago

Awesome! Any tips you've figured out for better success?I've only found …Awesome! Any tips you've figured out for better success?I've only found that on both times I've added the item to the basket, it said it was taken, however after quickly refreshing the page I was then able to add it to my basket. Origins AC is the only thing I'm after now

As best I can tell, there are a few copies available each time around, but not simultaneously - and not necessarily anything at all immediately when the counter reaches zero. If you get the "no stock" red pop-up, don't refresh the page - if you just keep clicking "add to backet" continuously, this will allow you to catch any stock availability that comes in a few minutes after the zero.

There was the point mentioned earlier about availility being around 45 minutes to an hour before the counter reached zero and that allowed me to get a couple of those above, but that no longer seems to be the case.
Illusionary27 m ago

As best I can tell, there are a few copies available each time around, but …As best I can tell, there are a few copies available each time around, but not simultaneously - and not necessarily anything at all immediately when the counter reaches zero. If you get the "no stock" red pop-up, don't refresh the page - if you just keep clicking "add to backet" continuously, this will allow you to catch any stock availability that comes in a few minutes after the zero.There was the point mentioned earlier about availility being around 45 minutes to an hour before the counter reached zero and that allowed me to get a couple of those above, but that no longer seems to be the case.

Ah awesome man, that's good to know I'll have to try that
Looks like all the prices have gone up now. Glad I got everything ordered before.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants