So are you going to get Disney plus when it lauches next month ??

Posted 15th Feb
The Disney Plus streaming service starts next month and having watched the the Mandalorian and really liking it i will at least give it a trial .
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
27 Comments
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
No
Hell yeah
Possibly
No,

I can easily watch movies and series online for free or just download somewhere.
Edited by: "Gabooorrr" 15th Feb
How much will it be
Yes 💯
I feel like there’s an abundance of streaming services now and hate feeling obliged to have them all so I can watch one program I’m interested in so for me it’s a no. Disney will be good if you have kids though- so many classic films will end up on there
-Will-15/02/2020 21:41

I feel like there’s an abundance of streaming services now and hate f …I feel like there’s an abundance of streaming services now and hate feeling obliged to have them all so I can watch one program I’m interested in so for me it’s a no. Disney will be good if you have kids though- so many classic films will end up on there

I thought the same until i watched The Mandalorian.
If the other Star Wars and Marvel content is as good the classic films will be a bonus .
vizta15/02/2020 21:55

I thought the same until i watched The Mandalorian. If the other Star …I thought the same until i watched The Mandalorian. If the other Star Wars and Marvel content is as good the classic films will be a bonus .

Haven’t watch that yet so might have to get the trial to see it. I’ve put off getting it from “other sources” lol
Don’t really know much about this, is it accessible through Sky?
joeydeacon15/02/2020 22:08

Don’t really know much about this, is it accessible through Sky?

Only through an app. It’s available on just about everything though. You’ll have it on your xbox/PS4 when it becomes available (or you can download it from the US stores now).
Definitely!!
How did you watch the mandalorian?
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 15th Feb
I got one streaming service and then pickup others when there's a deal/offer. I then binge watch what I want before it ends.
all the shows has been spoiled on twitter already anyway so not much point until there's some content.

I probably wont ever get it though because of how absolutely abysmal "disney life" was for the one month I subscribed, multiple things I tried to watch has audio errors across numerous devices, was a clear issue with the upload on disney's side, wasted two hours going through the support to convince them there is anything wrong - they were asking for screenshots from every place to prove it wasn't my fault, asked to speak to someone in charge about a refund for wasting so much of my time (this was 3 days after the week trial ended)
called back later in the week to tell me their policy is no refunds.
Had to go through bank as it was obvious they weren't delivering what was advertised as so much was unwatchable.

So in short I don't want to pay for that nightmare again.
efc_4ever15/02/2020 22:40

How did you watch the mandalorian?

I watched it last year using Disney+ . Easy to sign up with an Android phone and using a VPN/Smart DNS service.
We've been using an American relative's account. It's great if you have kids, but after the initial excitement of The Mandalorian and watching old faves from our childhoods, we don't really watch it that much. I'd suggest doing the monthly sub until you're sure it's something you'll use.
Anyone know if a genuine UK paid account can be shared across two households?! The device limit seems to be 4.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants