Found 29th Jul 2009
Noirins Ex Bf enters the house tonight... should be interesting eh? :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
79 Comments

Get a life!

Sloth/Mod

mr-big-d;5881645

Get a life!

What sort of life have you got trawling forums to tell people to get one???

Thought so...........back to your cave troll. :thumbsup:

He's rather cute:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/images/guid/5816ff52d523a34bf2999384e91b564d_extra.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;5881670

:oWhat sort of life have you got trawling forums to tell people to get … :oWhat sort of life have you got trawling forums to tell people to get one???Thought so...........back to your cave troll. :thumbsup:

lol This ^^^

Sy babe xx

this will be interesting.! Love to wipe the smug grin off her chops...

Sloth/Mod

DangerGod;5881686

lol This ^^^Sy babe xx

Love you too. xx :-D

Should be a laugh to watch. Makes you think though.........i bet she's ahead in the votes to go and BB want rid of Wolverine so they are trying one more stunt to sway the vote.

wonkey;5881691

this will be interesting.! Love to wipe the smug grin off her chops...

just want marcus and siavash to make up :friends:

Syzable;5881670

:oWhat sort of life have you got trawling forums to tell people to get … :oWhat sort of life have you got trawling forums to tell people to get one???Thought so...........back to your cave troll. :thumbsup:

Trawling hardly, looking for a deal, after all thats what this site is about!
GET BACK TO YOUR SAD SAD PROGRAMME LOSER:!:

mr-big-d;5881719

Trawling hardly, looking for a deal, after all thats what this site is … Trawling hardly, looking for a deal, after all thats what this site is about!GET BACK TO YOUR SAD SAD PROGRAMME LOSER:!:

If you aren't interested GO AWAY!!!!

Reported for trolling btw :roll:

mr-big-d;5881719

Trawling hardly, looking for a deal, after all thats what this site is … Trawling hardly, looking for a deal, after all thats what this site is about!GET BACK TO YOUR SAD SAD PROGRAMME LOSER:!:

if your looking for a bargain, why post a comment in here? It says BIG BROTHER - Not 24 pckets of walkers for 10p at Tesco

Sloth/Mod

mr-big-d;5881719

5 years and you haven't worked out the right forum.............. :-D

http://architective.co.uk/images/wood%20door%20knob.jpg

choc1969;5881726

If you aren't interested GO AWAY!!!! :pReported for trolling btw :roll:

NO

Syzable;5881735

5 years and you haven't worked out the right forum.............. :-D

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

mr-big-d;5881719

Just cuz u dont got a Tv.... dont be hating

Sloth/Mod

choc1969;5881726

Reported for trolling btw :roll:

+1 :thumbsup:

What A Syzable **** You Are!

Syzable;5881670

Well said hun! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;5881741

No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes way nikki!!! YES WAY!!!!!

:-D

Sloth/Mod

mr-big-d;5881748

What A Syzable **** You Are!

Thanks..............i am a star. :thumbsup:

DangerGod;5881745

Just cuz u dont got a Tv.... dont be hating

Great English!

Syzable;5881757

Thanks..............i am a star. :thumbsup:

STAR ****

mr-big-d;5881765

STAR ****

so very tiresome :roll:

are you for real? this is gonna be good

Original Poster Banned

mr-big-d;5881765

STAR ****

bad day at the office? lol

Sloth/Mod

mr-big-d;5881765

STAR ****

Quoted for prosperity...........enjoy your suspension.

Original Poster Banned

bellows;5881771

are you for real? this is gonna be good

yeh... was on BB's little B :thumbsup:

Choc posted his pic

DangerGod;5881779

yeh... was on BB's little B :thumbsup:Choc posted his pic

I'm so excited.........take her down a peg or 2 I hope.......she's doing my head in!!!

mr-big-d;5881765

STAR ****

And 3,2,1 suspension.

noirin's mum says she'll walk out if he comes in sooo BB taking a risk...... ( but also Noirin hasn't said it herself)

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

ooooooohhhhhhh i cant wait i think she will be all over him like a rash poor siavash

mr-big-d;5881719

You should learn to use this site correctly then as your in Misc no deals are meant to be here :thumbsup:

P.S. I really hope Noren goes!!!

mr-big-d;5881765

mr-big-d Suspended

Awww he seemed soo nice aswell.....

OMG

BIG Brother housemate Sree Dasari was rushed to hospital after slashing … BIG Brother housemate Sree Dasari was rushed to hospital after slashing his wrists in a cry for help, TV Biz can reveal. Paramedics were called to the Indian-born student's digs in the early hours of Friday. He was discharged from hospital after being treated for cuts and lacerations. There was no suggestion of a suicide bid. A source said Sree had become upset while watching Big Brother before he was found in his room at the University of Hertfordshire.

borolad94;5881800

And 3,2,1 suspension.noirin's mum says she'll walk out if he comes in … And 3,2,1 suspension.noirin's mum says she'll walk out if he comes in sooo BB taking a risk...... ( but also Noirin hasn't said it herself)http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2560860/Noirin-will-quit-says-her-mum.html

not too much of a risk as it will be great telly and she would proberly be kicked out in couple days anyways gonna be as good as "jackie" "yeah jackie"

mod

Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.

I have posted this info for any other members who are perhaps confused as to what trolling is and what the consequences can be

choc1969;5881824

OMG

Already been discussed in another thread somewhere :thumbsup:

Echoeing what someone else said. Attention seeker.....

andywedge;5881830

Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a … Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.I have posted this info for any other members who are perhaps confused as to what trolling is and what the consequences can be

Thanks for being prompt Andy......can't even blame it on heatstroke :w00t:

choc1969;5881824

OMG

yeah we were chatting bout this last nite he is an attention seeker

Sloth/Mod

choc1969;5881824

OMG

Probably be sharing a bed with Marcus the way his mood his going. :?

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;5881830

Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a … Trolling, Trolls: * Trolls are people who for no reason want to disrupt a forum topic by constantly posting out of context posts, derogatory comments, throwing insults, making personal attacks and deliberately inciting a negative response from other members. This is called trolling; in public forums and won't be tolerated here.I have posted this info for any other members who are perhaps confused as to what trolling is and what the consequences can be

Andy do you like my tie?

Syzable;5881849

Probably be sharing a bed with Marcus the way his mood his going. :?

nah, he's happy again......him and Noirin made up :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions