SO Beano! is back - Monday at 9am on Sky One

Posted 5th Apr
Kids will be pleased that SO Beano! is back on Monday at 9am on Sky One

Watch the trailer here!

This seems very likely to be a series 2.

Why not rewatch series 1 whilst you wait available on demand right now on Now TV and Sky?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
My kids love reading The Beano but that trailer really wasn’t what I was expecting it to be. I thought it was going to be something with some Beano character cartoons, that didn’t look very Beano-ish at all.
Haircut_10005/04/2020 11:49

My kids love reading The Beano but that trailer really wasn’t what I was e …My kids love reading The Beano but that trailer really wasn’t what I was expecting it to be. I thought it was going to be something with some Beano character cartoons, that didn’t look very Beano-ish at all.

It's a tie in show to the Beano website and still has exclusive Beano cartoons (Beano Toons) that they play throughout the show as well as sketches that the Beano team film. Beano's way of saying something is great, cool, funny or excellent is saying "SO Beano!" (hence the show's title) which is why the show focusses on both Beano and non-Beano things that kids these days relate to.
andrewworrall105/04/2020 11:53

It's a tie in show to the Beano website and still has exclusive Beano …It's a tie in show to the Beano website and still has exclusive Beano cartoons (Beano Toons) that they play throughout the show as well as sketches that the Beano team film. Beano's way of saying something is great, cool, funny or excellent is saying "SO Beano!" (hence the show's title) which is why the show focusses on both Beano and non-Beano things that kids these days relate to.

Thanks for the explanation, we'll give it a watch when it is on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions