Groups

So called improvements make the site worse!

Is it just me or does this site become more and more unusable with every so called upgrade. The over reliance on scripts here is just frankly ridiculous. Half the scripts simply refuse to complete (they hang). Then there is the hassle of toggling the scripts on/off if you are running Noscript in Firefox (googleapis). Seriously, the site was better 12 months ago!!!

If the powers at be read this then could they please make it so at the very least the site also operates gracefully without scripts enabled!!

9 Comments

mod

As this is not a deal etceteraz, I have moved it from 'deals' to 'misc'.

seems fine to me accept the bloomin search is still crop

Original Poster

andywedge

As this is not a deal etceteraz, I have moved it from 'deals' to 'misc'.

Thanks Andy.

Banned

Welcome to 2010

I think you should start a bug/glitches thread

Jumpingphil

Shouldn't this be a feedback thread?

I would have thought so.

Just posted a comp. Before a recent update, there used to be a warning, if there was any chance of a dupe! Just posted a dupe in error - most embarrassing!

Please bring back this feature or this will keep happening!

Banned

KAC

Just posted a comp. Before a recent update, there used to be a warning, … Just posted a comp. Before a recent update, there used to be a warning, if there was any chance of a dupe! Just posted a dupe in error - most embarrassing!Please bring back this feature or this will keep happening!

why not search first?

The search is not that good! i

It was better when this was flagged automatically - but this does not happen now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions