Found 20th Feb 2009
and fed up, mind apparently even if i had stacks of money so could do anything i wanted i still be sat on an internet forum

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

I know tell me about it:roll:
Am ready for bed, but can't keep away lol. At least I've put one lappy away, just one more to go then :lol:

Yep - but think - all your time would be spent thinking of ways to-

-"Impress" people
- cover up yor previous schoolboy (or girl) fibs
- Dream up more schooboy (or girl) fibs
- Talk/write in a stupid, false language - eg "playa" and "lulz"
- Looking forward with shaky hands to your first encounter with the opposite (or same) sex
- Playing with yourself.

On second thoughts Sassie - stay just the way you are. It is real.

This is where all the bored (boring:)) folk hang out!

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4441612

I know tell me about it:roll:Am ready for bed, but can't keep away lol. … I know tell me about it:roll:Am ready for bed, but can't keep away lol. At least I've put one lappy away, just one more to go then :lol:

i so looked forward to having a little free time without the little guy, and now wishing he hadnt gone cause at least he would sit chatting with me :oops:

when was ya last noodle sass :whistling:

awwwww i'm not bored yet.... only just come in but will join you in about 1/2 hour :lol:

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4441618

Yep - but think - all your time would be spent thinking of ways … Yep - but think - all your time would be spent thinking of ways to--"Impress" people- cover up yor previous schoolboy (or girl) fibs- Dream up more schooboy (or girl) fibs- Talk/write in a stupid, false language - eg "playa" and "lulz"- Looking forward with shaky hands to your first encounter with the opposite (or same) sex - Playing with yourself. On second thoughts Sassie - stay just the way you are. It is real.

its seems real is boring :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

owlass;4441636

when was ya last noodle sass :whistling:

noodle, is that like bonking?
lyndsbowes;4441639

awwwww i'm not bored yet.... only just come in but will join you in about … awwwww i'm not bored yet.... only just come in but will join you in about 1/2 hour :lol:

you get your internet sorted?

How do you write a bored sigh?

sort of - huuuuurrrraaaaagggghhh.

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4441681

How do you write a bored sigh?sort of - huuuuurrrraaaaagggghhh.

however you want to hun :thumbsup:

sassie;4441656

noodle, is that like bonking?

http://ottawafoodies.com/static/img/forumpost/7935.jpg

sassie;4441656

noodle, is that like bonking?you get your internet sorted?

yes thx sweet.... will rep you when in a fit state too...... on my lappy now :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;4441721

yes thx sweet.... will rep you when in a fit state too...... on my lappy … yes thx sweet.... will rep you when in a fit state too...... on my lappy now :thumbsup:

oh brill, no rep needed hun, glad you now sorted, i know how frustrating it can be when you dont know what your doing and trying to follow instructions when you dont have a clue, i should know - lol

sassie;4441735

oh brill, no rep needed hun, glad you now sorted, i know how frustrating … oh brill, no rep needed hun, glad you now sorted, i know how frustrating it can be when you dont know what your doing and trying to follow instructions when you dont have a clue, i should know - lol

i know but you were good enough to give your time to me to try and help so will rep...... maybe tomorrow :lol:

repped sass :thumbsup:

sassie;4441634

i so looked forward to having a little free time without the little guy, … i so looked forward to having a little free time without the little guy, and now wishing he hadnt gone cause at least he would sit chatting with me :oops:

Aww, where's he gone? for how long?

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4441781

Aww, where's he gone? for how long?

hes only at his dads, he goes once a fornight, but he didnt go last time so hes gone this time for a few extra days, was so looking forward to the peace and now sat here bored :oops:

win yourself a dvd on my thread then

sassie;4441805

hes only at his dads, he goes once a fornight, but he didnt go last time … hes only at his dads, he goes once a fornight, but he didnt go last time so hes gone this time for a few extra days, was so looking forward to the peace and now sat here bored :oops:

I'm like that when mine goes to school :roll: seriousy :lol: Sad or wot??
Anyways, I'm off to bed, night all ......bored peeps x x

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4441828

I'm like that when mine goes to school :roll: seriousy :lol: Sad or … I'm like that when mine goes to school :roll: seriousy :lol: Sad or wot??Anyways, I'm off to bed, night all ......bored peeps x x

Night hun xx

Original Poster Banned

skusey;4441825

win yourself a dvd on my thread then

me somehow thinks that wont help stop my boredom, and i know naff all about music - lol

sassie;4441839

me somehow thinks that wont help stop my boredom, and i know naff all … me somehow thinks that wont help stop my boredom, and i know naff all about music - lol

nor do the rest of them by the looks

Original Poster Banned

skusey;4441860

nor do the rest of them by the looks

lmfao
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions