Groups

So come on guys.......

Banned
    Who is going to stay up on Tuesday/Wednesday to see Clinton romp home to victory?

224 Comments

to bizzy sticking pins in my eyes

A. Why would I stay up for a foreign election ?
    B. Clinton ?
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/55950308.jpg

I will

not

The results don't start coming in until 5am UK time
    why would you 'stay up ?'

haven't you heard it's all rigged for Hillary to win

things happening in Morocco, sorry I mean America, are none of our business, we shouldn't even be talking about this!

Original Poster Banned

I saw that the Secret Service were a bit slow off the mark this afternoon.

Perhaps it was just a tester

Trump ??......... ok, but I fear for worst to come in the future for americans/ and us in the future
    (just my opinion)

Working nights. Will be watching with interest

Original Poster Banned

davewave

things happening in Morocco, sorry I mean America, are none of our … things happening in Morocco, sorry I mean America, are none of our business, we shouldn't even be talking about this!

Behave dave & dont turn the thread into one of your choosing.

I think you are going to be disappointed

Original Poster Banned

niconelove

Me? Never! How bloody dare you?

zworld

A. Why would I stay up for a foreign election ?B. Clinton ?

America sneezes. UK gets a cold.

Might not seem important, but Americas economy has a big effect on the UK.

Original Poster Banned

krisward7955

America sneezes. UK gets a cold.Might not seem important, but Americas … America sneezes. UK gets a cold.Might not seem important, but Americas economy has a big effect on the UK.

I just want to rub Trump supporters noses in it

YOU MEAN THE BABY KILLING CHILD RAPIST PROTECTING CLINTON?

Who has done nothing for either black or woman voters, who had lied, cheated and been bought by the large corporations from day one. She represents the real American political system, drop crumbs and let people think they can reach the top when in fact like Thatcher she slammed the door nice and firmly shut behind her. I just hope that her horse faced, money grabbing hag daughter doesn't go into politics.

Nobody. The answer is nobody is going to stay up on Tuesday/Wednesday to see Clinton romp home to victory.

Trump for the win.

Graham1979

X)

http://i.imgur.com/D4XSGeg.jpg

I know without any hesitation that an American will win.
    I also know whichever one wins they should not be in charge of a drunken party in a brewery.
    too tight to call.
    good look America.

Wait we have a last minute candidate!

[img]encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNXiABCSndcz5LPiAge8vi0IvxM93zoB1n7-In_ed17a4UKC1p[/img]

Original Poster Banned

Graham1979

Maybe you might want to point that story out & also tell everyone whose job it was to defend

Original Poster Banned

mattriggy

Wait we have a last minute candidate! … Wait we have a last minute candidate! [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNXiABCSndcz5LPiAge8vi0IvxM93zoB1n7-In_ed17a4UKC1p[/img]

Liam Neeson please..

shadey12

I know without any hesitation that an American will win.I also know … I know without any hesitation that an American will win.I also know whichever one wins they should not be in charge of a drunken party in a brewery.too tight to call.good look America.

look America

It was such a good post my finger was over the 'like' button
    #fail

shadey12

I know without any hesitation that an American will win.

I know without any hesitation that a friend of Jeffrey Epstein will win.

http://i.imgur.com/D0HoUVU.jpg

davewave

things happening in Morocco, sorry I mean America, are none of our … things happening in Morocco, sorry I mean America, are none of our business, we shouldn't even be talking about this!

Oh dear . This ones sounds like a candidate for a trump apprenticeship !

NYPD insider reveals Hillary's trips to Pedo Island
    liveleak.com/vie…400

NYPD Officers Threaten To Go Public If FBI Doesn't Indict Clinton
    Read more at liveleak.com/vie…698

Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding? Paid By Charity Fraud! Clinton Foundation Busted By Wikileaks!
    liveleak.com/vie…010

Chelsea Clinton Used Clinton Foundation Money For Wedding and her life.
    liveleak.com/vie…631

Donald Trump has played no part in any of the false wars, wars for oil, protecting the Saudis and Qatar who fund BOTH CLINTON AND ISIS. Trump is an alternative and although HE Won't BE ALLOWED TO WIN the political elites around the world are beginning to sit up and take notice. For too long has their position being protected by disillusioned voters just ticking a box.

Clinton is evil, truly evil. I would have her up there with some of the worst people in history. She has no problem with dropping bombs to protect dictators, selling weapons to protect dictators who have donated to her campaign and doing everything to quiet dissenters. This woman set out to destroy those who made allegations against her husband, which were in all likelihood true, dont forget "he did not have sexual relations with that woman".

A family of liars out for personal gain and glory and not to support the people who put them in power.

Original Poster Banned

dcb01

Oh dear . This ones sounds like a candidate for a trump apprenticeship !

Oh... Dave loves Trump..No doubt. (God knows why)

Trump & Clinton in a plane crash...

Who Wins?

America!

Take That Society

No-one should take a Clinton victory for granted after what happened with the EU vote Brexit anyone??

God save us all

Agent004

No-one should take a Clinton victory for granted after what happened with … No-one should take a Clinton victory for granted after what happened with the EU vote Brexit anyone??

Why should you ?
    and why did on the britext vote ?

niconelove

indeed, they are doing a brexit with all the polls, the population at large are going to stick it to the establishment and their corporate criminalist puppet Clinton.

http://a66.tinypic.com/m7sx15.jpg

Is this what you want on the news every night?
    http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w460/predikuesi/IMG_4760_zpszm9zv9w0.jpg

Predikuesi

There you go mocking a woman's appearance again. What would your mother think?

Predikuesi

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ajzwbn.jpg[/img]

I know who I would vote for based on just the above info if it's to be believed (un verified by me)
    Edited by: "dcb01" 7th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother11
      2. What would be HELL to you?11
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay812
      4. Clove.co.uk33

See more discussions