Found 20th Nov 2009
Morning fellow workers and stay at home types last day of the normal working week.Any plans for the weekend ahead? me I am just going to catch up on the sky+ recorded programmes IE do very little

1. Misc
  2. Friday
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Friday
12 Comments

Good morning |Mikebike, it would appear that its thee and me keeping this country going.

Original Poster

MikeL;6945090

Good morning |Mikebike, it would appear that its thee and me keeping this … Good morning |Mikebike, it would appear that its thee and me keeping this country going.

Yes and I think the Country owes us!

mikebike;6945092

Yes and I think the Country owes us!

Owes or owns? :w00t:

Maybe "pwns" us? Think thats what they say? Too old for that here. Good morning too.

morning guys i am going to laze today til the kids come home from school and then act as if i have been busy all day! lol

wulshaz;6945179

morning guys i am going to laze today til the kids come home from … morning guys i am going to laze today til the kids come home from school and then act as if i have been busy all day! lol

nothing unusual there then :whistling:

Banned

Have spent all my working life fitting other peoples windows, now I'm doing our own this weekend in our brand newbuild house, yippee

renown;6945184

nothing unusual there then :whistling:

:w00t::p

Original Poster

goldmax;6945201

Have spent all my working life fitting other peoples windows, now I'm … Have spent all my working life fitting other peoples windows, now I'm doing our own this weekend in our brand newbuild house, yippee

Bit like me really spend all my life driving around the Country and I have just be told that I am driving from Birmingham to the Trafford centre tommorow :x

Good morning peeps. I worked til 1am last night and I'm up and diddling the babe to nursery as usual.

I will admit tho, lil one dropped a container of chocolate powder on the kitchen floor...

and well, I'll clean it up later!!

ClarityofMind;6945523

Good morning peeps. I worked til 1am last night and I'm up and diddling … Good morning peeps. I worked til 1am last night and I'm up and diddling the babe to nursery as usual. I will admit tho, lil one dropped a container of chocolate powder on the kitchen floor... and well, I'll clean it up later!!

Meh its friday! :w00t:

Bigpoppaad;6945579

Meh its friday! :w00t:

;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629