Groups

So Glad Xmas Over!

Not my best day of the year... too many sad memories for me and I am sure for loads of others! Dipping in here kept me going! So looking forward to 2017! Things can only get better!!

31 Comments

Your'e a survivor and still here All the best for 2017 mousey
    Ps, my friend text me to say thank god another christmas was over for another year X)

It can be a hard time for lots of people . We've all got through it and come out the other side . Best wishes to all from whom this time of year holds sad memories . Remember the good times not the bad

Original Poster

summerof76

Your'e a survivor and still here

Thank-You Summerof76... best wishes for 2017!!
    PS: Summer of 76 was a very special time for me!

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

It can be a hard time for lots of people . We've all got through it and … It can be a hard time for lots of people . We've all got through it and come out the other side . Best wishes to all from whom this time of year holds sad memories . Remember the good times not the bad

I agree.. isn't it great we can all meet up here!

mousey

Thank-You Summerof76... best wishes for 2017!!PS: Summer of 76 was a … Thank-You Summerof76... best wishes for 2017!!PS: Summer of 76 was a very special time for me!

Me too Those hot summer nights X)

Chin up mousey, you be reet. Lost hope and the spirit of Christmas for a while, it will come back and you'll love Christmas again....give it time honey. If you are able, volunteer to help with things like feeding the homeless, all year round, not just Christmas time, you will meet so many good people and it will help you. Happy 2017 honey xx

mousey

Thank-You Summerof76... best wishes for 2017!!PS: Summer of 76 was a … Thank-You Summerof76... best wishes for 2017!!PS: Summer of 76 was a very special time for me!

I remember getting terribly sunburnt for the first time . Didn't see much sun in Scotland in those days and factor 50 was many years in the future

mousey

I agree.. isn't it great we can all meet up here!

Keeps me sane

R.I.P George Micheal

Original Poster

Elkelriko

Chin up mousey, you be reet. Lost hope and the spirit of Christmas for a … Chin up mousey, you be reet. Lost hope and the spirit of Christmas for a while, it will come back and you'll love Christmas again....give it time honey. If you are able, volunteer to help with things like feeding the homeless, all year round, not just Christmas time, you will meet so many good people and it will help you. Happy 2017 honey xx

I totally agree, have decided in the new year to "reach out" more!

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

I remember getting terribly sunburnt for the first time . Didn't see much … I remember getting terribly sunburnt for the first time . Didn't see much sun in Scotland in those days and factor 50 was many years in the future

Was so special because .... I was younger!

mousey

Was so special because .... I was younger!

I was nine . Showing my age ! I seem to remember it was hot every day till August bank holiday but they could just be nostalgia and rose tinted spectacles .

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

I was nine . Showing my age ! I seem to remember it was hot every day … I was nine . Showing my age ! I seem to remember it was hot every day till August bank holiday but they could just be nostalgia and rose tinted spectacles .

I was sweet 16! Happy with life and "totally innocent" compared to kid's of 16 today! And yes the sun did shine!!
    Best Wishes for 2017! Life can be ... whatever you want it to be!!

I get where you're coming from....... its Boxing Day now, i'm not quite out the woods but i can see light at the end of the tunnel.
    Things can only get better...... we need D Ream to inspire us like they did in the 97 election.

Original Poster

Biker Jeff

I get where you're coming from....... its Boxing Day now, i'm not quite … I get where you're coming from....... its Boxing Day now, i'm not quite out the woods but i can see light at the end of the tunnel. Things can only get better...... we need D Ream to inspire us like they did in the 97 election.

Spring is just round the corner.... but on the other hand, tomorrow is another day!

mousey

I was sweet 16! Happy with life and "totally innocent" compared to kid's … I was sweet 16! Happy with life and "totally innocent" compared to kid's of 16 today! And yes the sun did shine!!Best Wishes for 2017! Life can be ... whatever you want it to be!!

Life is what you make it . If you sit there feeling sorry for yourself it is rubbish . If you have a chip on your shoulder it is rubbish . If you just get on and make the best of it sometimes it is rubbish but sometimes it ain't half bad . If you look at every challenge as an opportunity then odds on it will be a satisfying journey

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Life is what you make it . If you sit there feeling sorry for yourself it … Life is what you make it . If you sit there feeling sorry for yourself it is rubbish . If you have a chip on your shoulder it is rubbish . If you just get on and make the best of it sometimes it is rubbish but sometimes it ain't half bad . If you look at every challenge as an opportunity then odds on it will be a satisfying journey

Totally agree.. I'm so looking forward to 2017!

mousey

Spring is just round the corner.... but on the other hand, tomorrow is … Spring is just round the corner.... but on the other hand, tomorrow is another day!

Wise words...... i'm probably going to write that down, somewhere.

summerof76

Me too Those hot summer nights X)

Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!

Feel free to write that down as well Biker. 'Thumbs up'

Joey Bloggsy

Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!Feel free to write that down as well Biker. … Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!Feel free to write that down as well Biker. 'Thumbs up'

Tell me more, tell me more did you get very far a uh

summerof76

Tell me more, tell me more did you get very far a uh

We made out under the rock

Joey Bloggsy

We made out under the rock

We stayed out till 10 o'clock X)

oh, Summer fling don't mean a thing but oh oh the summer niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights.

summerof76

We stayed out till 10 o'clock X)

Summer lovin' happened so fast

Joey Bloggsy

Summer lovin' happened so fast

It was over before I knew it oO

2 on 1 , where's Deeky when you need him pff

summerof76

It was over before I knew it oO:D

Well she was good you know what I mean. (_;)

Joey Bloggsy

2 on 1 , where's Deeky when you need him pff

deeky

Joesmum is waiting for a reply X)

Joey Bloggsy

Joesmum is waiting for a reply X)

Never seen Saturday Night Fever, soz

deeky

Never seen Saturday Night Fever, soz

[img]images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fbcd2be810933aacf6a32c579aa5690f3%2Ftumblr_inline_ncuo997fml1rptadn.gif&f=1[/img]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions