So has anyone been to the Gadget Show Live today at the NEC?

9 Comments

I was supposed to be going tomorrow, but not fully recovered from Scarlet Fever yet, so I cant go :-(

Dad and brother are still going though. Have you got tickets to the show with the presenters?

I just got back very good day out hopefully you got a super theatre ticket as it was probably the best bit of the show good to see suzi back live ;-) some very good tech and gadgets to check out make sure you take a mobile phone with you if you are going to the super theatre. have a good day could tell you more but dont want to spoil it.

We got tickets for that, I am intrigued now! Wish I was still going!

Do they give you a floor plan or is it worth printing one out before they go?

Original Poster

Glad to here tht u have had a good ay, yh got tickets for 4pm well looking frward to it!

why we need to take a phone?

We have got tickets for the 2pm show

archer1204 said - could tell you more but dont want to spoil it - so think thats why he didnt elaborate on the phone thing. I am intrigued though!

I went yesterday.....was a good day, however, I was expecting to see loads of upcoming gadgets, of which they didn't really have much....super theatre was the best part of the day for me! but, didn't win anything!

I will deffo go next year :thumbsup:

Original Poster

had a good day, tbh i found looking around a bit boring after a couple but the theatre was really good.

birdyboyuk;4969883

I went yesterday.....was a good day, however, I was expecting to see … I went yesterday.....was a good day, however, I was expecting to see loads of upcoming gadgets, of which they didn't really have much....super theatre was the best part of the day for me! but, didn't win anything! :(I will deffo go next year :thumbsup:

what actually happens there? do they show u gadgets?

Aran10;4970013

what actually happens there? do they show u gadgets?

Basically, lots of stands with manufacturers showing/selling their stuff. Some give you the chance to try them....I guess thats basically it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries11
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions